Ookami Heika no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 75

Thanks for the chapter!
Poor princess, only sees one side of the wolf king and doesn't realize his heart's already been stolen. It'll be interesting to see her reaction when finding out Yuurin is already his bride. With any luck she'll drop the marriage idea but become friends with Yuurin. Wonder if that little spy was the princess'? Considering he was seeing her with a head of waving snakes and ghost confirmed it'll be a hoot to find out what his report will be like.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, we all know that this princess of Enha is going to fail miserably, but I expect some good court intrigue from this one.

Yes, Yuurin has finally been accepted in the palace for good, but only as a consort, not the official queen. Since polygamy is a thing in the kingdom, the conflict changes. Nobody will ask his majesty to kick Yuurin out anymore, but many will raise a point that will feel logical to most: why not taking more wives? Not just for having heirs, but as one of the most popular and useful diplomatic arrangements for thousands of years: the political marriage between nations.

Minister Han suggested something like that when he changed strategies: instead of using his daughter to antagonize Yuurin, he wholeheartedly approved of their new close friendship. Why? Because he, like many others, probably expects the king to take more wives in the future, and being friends with the first consort will be a plus for those smart enough to realize it.

Dex-chan lover
*key smash* Right when! RIGHT WHEN! I THOUGHT ALL THE DRAMA WAS OVERRRR AND THE FUTURE WAS FULL OF FLUFF!!!
Many thanks

Well we know this girl wont win. It only took them tenzillion chapters to actually end up together. -Facepalm.-
Thank you everyone who worked on this chapter! I know that we only have one translator, so thank you for doing your best! :3

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait to see Yuurin's interactions with this princess. She doesn't stand a chance against Bunny-hime.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for your interest but it's my duty to tell you that the post is already taken. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Dex-chan lover
I'd say NTR incoming but in a story with an age of polygamy... Although he's stated that he only wants the bunny, if i'm not mistaken.

Ahahhahahahaha, how cute that she thinks she has a chance.

But I agree with @Misticsan, some court intrigue and political drama is up ahead!

That princess is so foolish, she’ll never get the king. So obvi, but makes it interesting to see how it will play out.

Thanks so much for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread