Ookami-kun wa Hayakawa-san ni Katenai - Ch. 4 - The Pride of the Proud Wolf

Aggregator gang
I can't say what's right or wrong but I can say that if you didn't translate this I would have never read it or even known it existed. So thanks for the translation.

thanks for the translations, I believe translating it doesn't really take anything from the work, people who can read japanese will probably do so, those who cant wont read it at all. Its true I might not really give anything to the author by reading the translations here but honestly, If I didnt read the translations here I wouldnt read it all anyway...

Dex-chan lover
What happened to his bag? Did she bring it in with her? I wonder how long it takes until she realizes they're one in the same...

Good job scanlating.

For the record, serialization starts in summer according to the comments and the mangaka's twitter.

Group Leader
@Dabaha , @Kazekid , @themoobz , @KAFi , @Bainhardt , @derpdederp , @Kyro0098 , @youdontknowwho , @Feower18 , @Maxxxx and anyone else who responded to my end card for this chapter. Thank you for your takes on all this, I really appreciate you all providing your advice and perspectives. It's also so cool that people are enjoying this series! In terms of the foreseeable future, I think that as long as the original chapters are available for everyone to read online, I would love to keep translating it here (ah, this also answers your question @Elvarius , I think). Stories are amazing and I think they're even more amazing when we can enjoy them together! Thank you again for the support, maybe see you all for the next chapter in the summer if things go accordingly!

I feel the same as kafi it would be best to do it in your interest and you supporting the author in this way is great and yeah dont know how to type comments hope you do more with permission

Group Leader
Update: I believe this is a bi-weekly serialization starting today. I’ll do my best to keep up, but I am one person. If you’re interested in seeing the chapter beforehand, check out the raw link to see what it’s all about. The art is very fun.

Users who are viewing this thread