Ookami no Musume - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Yay! Time for the next volume!

Wow, Tsukina's father is a rare breed himself. One would be hard pressed to find someone like him in most Asian families, media or otherwise.

I also really enjoy Hayate's and Tsukina's interactions. Never mind the hint of romance from the cover story of being mates, at the moment they're just really good friends looking out for each other and enjoy each other's company. I just don't see that dynamic often, so it's really refreshing. :3

Thank you for the updates!

I really love this chapter, Hayate san family is so warm and nice. And also props to the Dad....it was hard letting go of your only daughter like that, without even knowing all the details. But he was able to see that Tsukina's is in a good care and seems more happy.

Also valid for Tsukina's to miss her family, after all she's been with her mom and dad for a long time.

And Hayate san is so gentle...i look forward to their relationship!

Dex-chan lover
I've been waiting for this for what feels like ages! Family drama aside, really cute and warm chapter. Good on the dad for being able to see his daughter's happiness, although I'm also of the opinion he's chickening out by choosing to take the brunt of the scolding himself without even making contact with her. That's likely only going to make things worse in the long haul as I read the mother's state as one of desperation.

Upping the romance a tiny bit is a good move. I still prefer the white wolf but the burgeoning love triangle will make for good drama :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for a beautiful chapter!

Here's to hoping that her mother will find peace after brooding on reasons why Tsukasa run away.

Dex-chan lover
Props to the dad for being open-minded and for being able to stand his ground in supporting his daughter. I wonder if things would have been better had she opened up first to her dad instead of letting her mom set the pace...

Dex-chan lover
Yay! Time for the next volume!

Wow, Tsukina's father is a rare breed himself. One would be hard pressed to find someone like him in most Asian families, media or otherwise.

I also really enjoy Hayate's and Tsukina's interactions. Never mind the hint of romance from the cover story of being mates, at the moment they're just really good friends looking out for each other and enjoy each other's company. I just don't see that dynamic often, so it's really refreshing. :3
I agree! It's actually surprising to see some people actually do not like Hayate-san! To me, he hasn't done anything that would imply that he's romantically interested in her...yet. I think seeing things through Tsukina's young adult eyes, it's easy to assume some things with romantic implications.

Dex-chan lover
I've been waiting for this for what feels like ages! Family drama aside, really cute and warm chapter. Good on the dad for being able to see his daughter's happiness, although I'm also of the opinion he's chickening out by choosing to take the brunt of the scolding himself without even making contact with her. That's likely only going to make things worse in the long haul as I read the mother's state as one of desperation.

Upping the romance a tiny bit is a good move. I still prefer the white wolf but the burgeoning love triangle will make for good drama :thumbsup:
I apologize for the delay!! 🙏 Doing volume releases is just what works best for my job and the other projects I want to get out to you all!

I agree! I feel like this could have been a good moment for her and her dad to have a real conversation about her present circumstances.

Omg finally vol. 3! I’m so happy. Kirito in the cover is adorable. Even though i’m impressed by some comments regarding Hayate, I feel the guy is just being genuinely friendly with Tsukina. Nothing else for now (?). I like how gentle he is ;-;

I feel the author conveys perfectly a character going through so many things at the same time, in Tsukina’s place, she does really feel lonely. It’s sad.

It’s a bit strange there isn’t much development yet of the main issue between her and her family, but I guess her mum does know something. Otherwise their relationship wouldn’t be so strained. Unless she has no idea. Her dad is kind enough to allow her to be for now, but that also can be a hint of passiveness.

The gift Hayate gave her for christmas is so creative. I root for that guy so much. I just hope Tsukina doesn’t lose it if one day she gets in trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread