Ookami no Musume - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
d4anp1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Oh dear, poor Hayate-san trying to be the voice of reason. ;w;

It didn't take long for some of Kirito's habits to rub off on Tsukina. At least, I can't think of any other way to explain why she has absolutely no guard now and is just like "this is fine" with everything. x.x Seems just a bit forced(?) that Hayate-san would have the same sorts of complains we had last chapter, but then accept the situation all too easily(?). I wish he would have been more assertive with the issues he had with the situation, but I guess it all worked out?

Interesting that it seems we'll be getting even more background on Kirito coming up. The hints suggest that his parents were pack leaders that were killed and Kirito was young enough to "imprint", if you will on, a human. His former pack has attempted to bring him back, but respected his wishes enough - because of his parents - to honor his choice to remain a loner? And somehow, they made enough of a nuisance of themselves to earn Kirito's distain? Yeah, that sounds about right.

Last edited:
Kirito’s wolf form in the back-cover is so pretty ;-; so much floof.

Hayate really cares about Tsukina but something is changing in him…

And with the way Yuki Kodama tends to resolve an issue in their stories with proper communication (yay), the volume ends in a nicer tone. Hey, it was Tsukina who spoke!

I have a feeling the mystery behind Kirito’s parents, could be linked to Tsukina’s real family as well. Who was the one who shot at them?

At least Kirito has new friends and i’m hopeful they will enjoy more shenanigans together. So, who was lurking at them? It’s a shame the volume is done for now.

Thank you as always earlbay-san!

Dex-chan lover
Oh dear, poor Hayate-san trying to be the voice of reason. ;w;

It didn't take long for some of Kirito's habits to rub off on Tsukina. At least, I can't think of any other way to explain why she has absolutely no guard now and is just like "this is fine" with everything. x.x Seems just a bit forced(?) that Hayate-san would have the same sorts of complains we had last chapter, but then accept the situation all to easily(?). I wish he would have been more assertive with the issues he had with the situation, but I guess it all worked out?

Interesting that it seems we'll be getting even more background on Kirito coming up. The hints suggest that his parents were pack leaders that were killed and Kirito was young enough to "imprint", if you will on, a human. His former pack has attempted to bring him back, but respected his wishes enough - because of his parents - to honor his choice to remain a loner? And somehow, they made enough of a nuisance of themselves to earn Kirito's distain? Yeah, that sounds about right.
I think Hayate's being careful because of what he said to her while she was sleeping. All this time Tsukina has just been thrown around by so many different parties and even though he tried to be a little assertive with the conditions of Tsukina's exit, I assume he also didn't want to keep pushing on it because then he would contribute to the exact thing he wants to stop for her.

I can't wait to see how this new development with Kirito comes about. I actually don't keep up with it monthly and only read it when the volumes come out, so I'm waiting with you guys!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Kirito’s wolf form in the back-cover is so pretty ;-; so much floof.

Hayate really cares about Tsukina but something is changing in him…

And with the way Yuki Kodama tends to resolve an issue in their stories with proper communication (yay), the volume ends in a nicer tone. Hey, it was Tsukina who spoke!

I have a feeling the mystery behind Kirito’s parents, could be linked to Tsukina’s real family as well. Who was the one who shot at them?

At least Kirito has new friends and i’m hopeful they will enjoy more shenanigans together. So, who was lurking at them? It’s a shame the volume is done for now.

Thank you as always earlbay-san!
THANK YOU AS WELL!! <3

Dex-chan lover
i knew girliepop was taking things in and processing it all

im glad she was able to collect her thoughts and share them with her friends who kindly listened

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad they could move forward just by talking.

And more importantly, something's up with that other kid on the last page. This is the mystery element I was waiting for! Thanks as always earlbay!

baby Kirito took me out 😭

there are these moments with Hayate's possessiveness that have been giving me pause the past few chapters.... I feel like Kodama-sensei draws him sometimes with (what feels to me like) a coldness in his eyes that I don't think is unintentional idk idk....

I loved the conversation before they ate dinner because it felt like my personal dream of the series which is like, putting the shipping aside and seeing Tsukina learn and grow about herself and her feelings. she's still 17 lol

THANK YOU EARLBAY FOR ALL YOUR WORK!!!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not a fan of normal slice of life but dynamics of this series and the extra wolf sprinkled on top keep me going.

Thank you for translations!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for all the effort you put in this last year (has it really been that long?) in bringing us this fine work :glee:

I like Tsukina's forward was in this chapter, but I still can't shake the notion there's something else hanging on behind the scenes. And I'm not talking about bush-lady at the end, either.

Is it a sign of the quality of the character writing that the introduction of the supernatural just flew on by like "fine, cool, now let's get back to the drama"? :lul:

Dex-chan lover
My goodness, this chapter is so good! Thank you so much for your scanlation Earlbay-san!

It's a lot of things to further develop this story! The fog and mystery and mythical sense of it all just keep building up and up. I'm eager for the next volume!

One small note: Hayate says he thinks that Tsukina is being pushed around. I don't think that's entirely true. Yes, there are difficulties and challenges. Through it all, I'm glad Tsukina gets to explore and learn more about the world of... werewolves(?) Gradually, I feel like she can feel, understand and come to terms on her own, thus making her own decisions and living her own life. (I'd like that very much.)

Thank you again!

Edit: Congrats on the one-year anniversary! I'm thankful for you, Earlbay-san!
And I hope Yuki-sensei will get some breaks too. I appreciate her working hard on the series and for us. It would be wonderful for her to take a breather and enjoy things in peace.

Users who are viewing this thread