Ookami Ryoushu no Ojou-sama - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, this one. I think I remember it.

Hit him straight with a compliment.

Knowing what it was based on by looking at it and knowing by remembering his ambitions are kind of different things.

Such deepset guilt.

Caught eavesdropping.

That's such a nice way of telling him who she was.

Wonder about the villainess. Hope she's fun.

Don't worry about things sounding gay. A lot of the time it's written explicitly for that reason, but still kept "on paper" as non-romantic soul mates or something like that.

I swear this manga has excellency on being "how to tell yes to people without saying yes"

much gratitude for the TL, OP!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating!! Man, a lot of people knew Shirley be the reincarnator...isn't it dangerous?

Dex-chan lover
IF LOVING UR BESTIES PLATONICALLY AND DEEPLY IS GAY

I DONT WANNA BE STRAIGHT

(spoiler: i am queer)
(spoiler: fuck making ur partner the only source of ur affection!!!! love ur homies deeply and wildly!!! straight or not! monogamy doesnt have to be so stifling!!!)

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update. I reread everything on a whim a few days ago, so seeing this update felt like it was right on time.

Dex-chan lover
So happy to get more :) hope we get up to the manga resolution. Wonder if the wn is fully done too now. Only read up to og ending and then more was added. Still love this story and want to get it physically. Still not on board with Kaid and her ending up together in this life, he doesn't deserve it, but whatevs lol.

The jeweler when he smiled in page 32 kind of reminds me of Remilia when she was younger from "The One Within the Villainess"

Dex-chan lover
Always nice seeing people who easily catch on to reincarnation. And a MC who isn't so afraid of it being revealed. At least now, to close companions.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
lemme guess, the princess likes Kaid and will do some terrible things in order to make him hers? Or perhaps she's the one pulling the string and replacing all the nobles? Anw, here's to hoping this won't drag on too long, I just want them to marry and be happy damn it!

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
good catch, should be fixed now. this is what happens when i slam out a release at 3 am and don't take the time to proofread
Pages 34 and 35 are uncleaned (or a layer of text was left in) making the bubble-less texts harder to read.

But other than that, thank you very much for your hard work and your many chapters. Your work is appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread