Ookami Ryoushu no Ojou-sama - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Banned
Fairly sure it has tragedy tag cause of the very start :p but curious what vol 5 will have.

Also, the princess has a point about Kaid. And Shirley desperately needs therapy. That is an unhealthy mindset. Hope for growth. It feels like she is still of the mindset of blaming herself and trauma from prior life.

Banned
Lmao at the assassins asking the BLONDE PRINCE brother who's his sister so they can kill her, and then chasing our mc who clearly looks nothing like him. How can they not know their target?
I will claim lighting wash great and Shirley talking to them very much as a noble princess would where as the other was staying silent lol.

Dex-chan lover
I agree. Hiring assassins and not giving them a clear description of the target is a little bit on the negligent side. Not what you'd want for this kind of high-profile target.

Her mentality seems a lot worse than it is. I mean, it's not particularly good, but it looks even worse if you don't know the circumstances.

Dex-chan lover
giving the assassins just the barest minimum benefit of the doubt, they at least knew rumors, which means they would know she and the prince have different mothers. add onto that that shirley is starting to resemble her previous self (who had royal blood) and maybe it was just enough to be a little convincing.

they still should have known what their target looks like beforehand though.
One excuse that might barely work is:

The princess is fairly secluded in general (I think it was implied as such, she's not only afraid of the wolf lord but also a bit reclusive in general) - or if that's not the case, there's that old Japanese (Asian) custom of commoners not being allowed to look at royalty. (Maybe partially to make assassination attempts harder.)

Well, why then wouldn't the one who hired the assassins give them proper descriptions? Ah, but if the assassins fail, them having good descriptions means the suspects can be limited to the subset of people who have been able to study the princess in detail. While just saying "the Princess always hides in the garden at parties" is probably enough, while making it much harder to tie back to the instigator.

Users who are viewing this thread