Ookami Ryoushu no Ojou-sama - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Just fucking stab her in the throat for fuck sakes ! like 80% of the nobility knows she had the king assassinated and she probably did it before so they'll probably switch sides once again since they probably only joined her when she got MC friend killed, sorry for venting getting a little sick of all those nobility drama mangas where they take the most convoluted way to solve a problem when straight up stabbing the source of it will solves 90 % of it.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, translations are coming out so fast. Don't burn yourselves out, remember to take breaks, have good posture, drink water, and watch your health. We all really appreciate the work you're putting in, but don't risk your health.

Princess needs to get executed.

Group Leader
And she even kills the king !
I don't know if I should hold some hope for the return of Ezador with the "attacked by bandits and were lost", like "Oopsi, got lost in the forest for 5 chapters", I want to believe
see. that's where i'm at. when they say "he disappeared but there's no way he survived", unless the author is playing 5d chess with me, he's almost definitely alive

ouch, my heart. >_<
i really want the princess to be forced to realise she can't do whatever she wants. i want her to suffer so much she regrets doing what she did!!

Dex-chan lover
Curious to know what's going in the princess's head. She's either, the biggest airhead that everyone hopes to control once she's been crowned. Or she's the biggest schemer and the source of everything. Regardless. Me heart can take no more. Give me conclussion.

Just fucking stab her in the throat for fuck sakes ! like 80% of the nobility knows she had the king assassinated and she probably did it before so they'll probably switch sides once again since they probably only joined her when she got MC friend killed, sorry for venting getting a little sick of all those nobility drama mangas where they take the most convoluted way to solve a problem when straight up stabbing the source of it will solves 90 % of it.
You are taking the words right out of my mouth. I want them to just stab that piece of trash to death and be done with it.

Tju

Dex-chan lover
not a fan of important characters dying off screen tbh.
show don't tell.

Dex-chan lover
The real tragedy is the inevitable collapse of the kingdom when someone who never participated in politics or govt can somehow end up getting propped up as de facto ruler following the swift “accidental” death of the king, not to mention her character being whimsical, sheltered, and selfish.
It really says a lot about the state of people and factions running the country in the background when a puppet ruler can be so easily be set up.

No matter how rosy the ending is gonna be for the MC, based on current rate of instability that country is probably gonna be engulfed in some form of persistent internal/external war (or factional jostling) several years after.

To be fair, this means what caused MC and her family to be offed in the first place is probably endemic to the country, which is not surprising really considering they were relatives of the royal family.

Dex-chan lover
We eating good with all these updates.
Thank you, you wonderful person.

Double-page supporter
I was really afraid smth like this would happen and it did the literal worst way it could have gone this went down so quick holy fuck did the writing become utter garbage

Dex-chan lover
man Kaid was kinda right ont he whole maybe we should give power to the people if the Nobles swap sides this easily to someone who clearly would not be qualified to rule lmao

Am I the only one getting vibes that MC is gonna try to kill this princess to end her madness?

Ain't no way the people are as stupid as to have the princess be the next queen. I refuse to believe that no one is backing up the prince. And bruh wth everything is moving way too fast like the author just wants to get this over with. Dang it this was one of my fav mangas i hate to see it go like this :meguuusad:

Contributor
I remember someone talking about this turn of events (I think) before you picked this up and almost dropping it cause sad was gonna happen again, well now I’m here :notlikethis:

Users who are viewing this thread