Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

He's gonna find out Botan likes him cause she's gonna admit it when he's crossdressed

Calling it
Also not a spoiler cause that's just my guess

Dex-chan lover
Kana sure is a good friend.

Of course Botan is helping Mc find his self confidence and giving him advice.

Aoi keeps on thinking she might be a lesbian and i really like that lol.

lol if this was a yuri with a boyish girl and Aoi thatd be better, if this was a story about a girl with a weird hobby helping out a misunderstood delinquent cuz they bonded with that hobby thatd also be pretty damn good.

lol im liking the story just those two stories also sound good and im sad Botan will fail.

If this manga was only about MC and Botan, I would totally read it

Dex-chan lover
aaaah, I'm reading this crying cos I know this manga won't give Botan the happiness she deserves

Y'know what? I say FUCK IT, better if everybody goes gay in this shit, Aoi and Botan, MC and the guy he trapped

Fed-Kun's army
It wouldn't be the first manga where MC ends up with Botan-type character. Actually it's an established trope.

Aggregator gang
Yes, Kana is just trying to help Botan out.

It's just that there is stuff that Kana doesn't know going on...

It's a pity the concept of a triad as the end result of all of this probably isn't on the table.
Well, not a true triad, since Botan and Aoi don't really seem interested in each other that way.
But still closer to a true triad than is often the case.

Dex-chan lover
@TheStudentFromTheEast I believe she's the same girl who walked home with Botan in chapter 9 (she might have appeared earlier, but that's what I remember) but we only learned her name around chapter 13 and she only became a central character around that point as well.

In other words, she was there as a background character, but now she's part of the semi-primary cast.

Users who are viewing this thread