Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

ALL MEN DO IS LIE

(Since y'all want to get angry at everyone and automatically assume everyone's a terf, let me edit this to point out I meant the cismales in this chapter)

Dex-chan lover
I'd feel sick too. Although she is a bit too mature for her age, like 7,8? Basically a grade schooler.
Kids are stupid.
But that dad is unforgivable.
No wonder she's like that.

lly

Contributor
oh, the guy she's talking about has the same hair style and color as the MC. I wonder why

@brunocar lmao I don't think you know what terf means but go off

my original comment was directed at the shitty men in her past in this chapter like her childhood classmate and dad (she calls them liars, multiple times in the chapter) and obv not towards mc

Dex-chan lover
This was one of the most touching chapters in manga i've seen in a really long time. Feels.

ps @mochim you're a trans-exclusionary radical feminist!

Aggregator gang
Feels bad... Hey, kids, not all men are like that you hear. But there are ofc a-holes in the world.

@walczyk how am I a terf for referring to the CIS men in this chapter (and I already clarified I didn't mean MC ?) I'm honestly baffled so feel free to educate me.

As I was using a very commonly utilized internet phrase so I can see why initially it seemed like I was including mc in it somehow (that is, if u assume i consider them to be cis..but I don't) BUT I already clarified so anyone else planning on going in lay off please lmao.

Also I'm non-binary. obviously i know what terf means so please save the energy for actual terfs thank you

Damn.

That young boy must have been kicking himself for doing it to her.

Peer pressure can sometimes be a b#tch.

And his Father is wrong for taking out his frustrations on her like that.

Tokujira really needs a hug.

@walczyk are you kidding me right now? You're the one who brought them up first so my response is valid. If you can't remember or bother to scroll up on things you yourself said (or if you're just deflecting) please lay off commenting next time.

Dex-chan lover
@mochim chill out bb you mentioned it first no?

>(Since y'all want to get angry at everyone and automatically assume everyone's a terf, let me edit this to point out I meant the cismales in this chapter)

Dex-chan lover
Damn wtf that was pretty heavy, fuck ..... I like Botan but now seeing Aoi finally making an effort to move forward after all shes been through .... well its not like THAT bad but still pretty tough to deal with.

Still Botan is the best but shes gonna lose but at least now i like Aoi more.

So he isnt the kid from the past ? Good lol sorry i thought you'd pull off that scummy move author.

Fed-Kun's army
As far as traumas go... This seems pretty weak. Not strong enough to cause such strong rejection of men at least.

@gladiatorua
Be careful, bub, Trauma's at a young age can be caused by something as simple as seeing a clown. And that can give a fear of clowns for life.

Users who are viewing this thread