Ookami wa Nemuranai - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
I wish the manga came out faster. The style really reminds me of the beginning of to you the immortal and blame. Thanks for the translations though

Fed-Kun's army
In addition to the 550+ web novel (fairly short) chapters, there are six gaiden chapters, which for some reason or another, don't really fit into the main story. The 4th one takes place about 13 or 14 years ago, from Eda's dad's PoV, when Eda herself was still a baby. Now this might or might not be a big spoiler, because I'm not sure if it will ever actually come up or be relevant in the main story. It certainly hasn't been so far in the 550 chapters I've read. But it is interesting, so here's some info about Edidal.

He had the same Life Sense, Wind, and Storage skills as Lecan. He used a sword with a gem enchantment that had a paralyzing effect. He was in fact, a "Fallen" like Lecan. Which might be a partial explanation to why Eda had so much initial mana compared to most humans in the world. Also, Lecan could probably have children of his own in this world if he really wanted, since crossbreeding with other world humans is possible.

Power Uploader
Forgot to italicize the text on this page:
H17.png

Fed-Kun's army
An Isekai mc that notices his new potential magic teacher is sercetly hot, and keeps his mouth shut about it.

Now that's genre defying.

Double-page supporter
He looks like hes about to seal wall rose with those giant stone blocks

Dex-chan lover
On top of low reward, the guild set a short time limit for the quest. No wonder nobody would do it

Double-page supporter
Nice chapter, so much better than the isekai trash being pumped out these days. Thanks for the upload!

Fed-Kun's army
since his doctor-master said, "endurance", could he pass the test by finishing commission in more than one day?

Dex-chan lover
HOLY---! This guy doesn't skip his gym day. And he's going to build a nice and sturdy house for the old man, isn't he?

And I also think the old man's life is just a façade.

Dex-chan lover
Old man should just have sold the rocks "cheap on pickup". But probably he doesn't have a traders' license and the stonecutters guild don't want the competition from a used-up quarry.. Ok, never mind me. Let's just admire the macho.

@Regilius I think there was something about him feeling lighter when he transferred worlds, not 100% on it.

The art is GORGEOUS in this. I like that we have an actual adult character that acts like it. Not revealing crucial info carelessly, not getting too friendly with someone just because they did one job together, etc.

Although I think the clumsy girl will become a permanent character (we got her backstory and seems to be interested in MC), I am confident that the author is going to make her less annoying as we go through the story. I hope we get more world-building as well or just character info about the doctor. She seems like a really big mystery.

Dex-chan lover
Best thing about this manga is the MC having chest and arm hair. Proper male, that.

Users who are viewing this thread