Ookami wa Nemuranai

The art is fucking good!

This author is becoming one of my favorites, both Bard Loen and this are amazing

Now this looks promising, 10 out of 10 anticipation. Gonna look for the author informations.

fairly like definitely not a same sasuke who is ninja from konoha with 1 eyes but i love their character design art in another world.
and the mc look smart and op.

@airindesu I feel the same, the gritty thick line art style are my favorite. The story has good potential I just hope it is not only about kill strong monsters and being numero uno.

This is shaping up to be a fantastic adventure fantasy, this is exactly what I needed in an isekai. Watching him learn and get stronger would have been nice, but I'm just thankful for the reprieve from all the cookie-cutter ecchi/harem 'stories' that all focus on the same food, bath/hot springs, demon lord, boobs, quasi-incest, quasi-pedo lolis, and identical immature character gags that get repeated every chapter < /rant >. My soul can finally breathe *contended sigh of relief*

Thanks for linking the light novel @bakasaru

Dex-chan lover
The art's miles better than the vast sea of isekai series, and I'm curious where exactly this is going in terms of plot and themes. The slow buildup's much more satisfying than the usual sort of exposition dump.

So... in chapter three she risked the lives of her subordinates to go look at a view. Fucking nobles man.

Holy shit! It's an isekai manga that isn't targeted towards horny prepubescent children!

This is such a rare occasion that I feel the need to leave two comments in a row.

Users who are viewing this thread