Ookii Kouhai wa Suki Desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 15 - The Girl (Kouhai) Makes Haste Slowly

Dex-chan lover
I guess Ogata wasn't/isn't romantically attracted to Oomori-san. Maybe she smothered him too many times with her boobs and he lost oxygen to his brain.

Anyway, I'm not too worried about anyone else getting with Ogata. Having a big, goofy, borderline-possessive Amazon around will keep most thots at bay. Pres nearly died a few times.

Glasses girl probably wants to join the library club or whatever Ogata's in. Cue Oomori's misunderstanding, and trying to one-up Glasses Girl, her "rival" who doesn't even know what's going on.

Also, I don't like how the mangaka draws noses in profile. They are distractingly pointy.

Supporter
honestly.

what the fuck is with this trope of 'i don't really understand love'

who the fuck does? it's been done to death so much.
it's such a goddamn poor excuse to drag out a story.

Dex-chan lover
WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH ALL THIS DENIAL
"I don't know much about l-love..."
YOU WERE GUNNING FOR HIM LIKE CRAZY LOL
@quagzlor I FEEL YOU BROTHER

it's like, manga got popular and now mangaka needs to bring everything to a FULL HALT otherwise we might get too much plot and not enough filler

Dex-chan lover
If I were a betting man, she's just working with him on a project or something and this will be a misunderstanding.

Contributor
haircut.jpg

Double-page supporter
ffs it's just going to be another situation that she's going to read into to much when it turns out they were probably just exchanging contact to do some kind of group project for class together.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Oh look, it's Miku with glasses, fuck Mashu.
It's a progression story arc then, go for it author-san.

Double-page supporter
Play time is over. Or Glasses likes Macho.

Users who are viewing this thread