Ookii Kouhai wa Suki Desu ka?

Dex-chan lover
im sure many of you have realized something is wrong with this
you must have asked yourself
arent all of these chapters playing out in the same exact way? suspicious ik
i'll save you the spoilers
just know you're in for a surprise chapter 11

Ok, after reading up to ch 4 this is definitely more funny than that manga I mentioned on my previous post...Following :D

either molacola is the author himself, or a time traveller, because the raw is exactly at chapter 5 so i cant fathom why he knows what happens in ch 11

to be fair, i knew this is gonna be a wholesome one but the first thing that caught my eyes were the boob's size that u usually see in hentai

Double-page supporter
@EnRyuu_surf
I mean, 7.8 is well above average. This is a 10 rating scale so 5 is "readable" and the equivalent of a 3/5. A score around 7.5 is "good". And the equivalent of 4/5

Somebody pls tag this as shota. To help ppl who like oneshotas see this. Also bc i blacklisted shota

Group Leader
@icantnotthink The ratings also tend to be higher than they should be. Even Gal Cleaning, which I'm pretty sure is the lowest rated manga on this site that has more than just one or two reviews, has a 3.57/10. There are a lot of people who will see a lot of 1 star ratings and rate 10 just to be a contrarian. Because of this, "readable" tends to be closer to a 6.5, and "good" tends to be closer to an 8.

Users who are viewing this thread