Ookii Onnanoko wa Suki Desu ka? - Ch. 78 - Strange Creatures

Dex-chan lover
@Qwumpo just a heads up, Souryuu the author of Black Gakkou really hates fan translations when there are official releases of his works, years ago he sent a legal threat to the team doing MachiMaho when it was already being released by Seven Seas (which also affected This is Good and Black Gakkou back in the day), so there is a risk for you, obviously there is possibility that he no longer wants to bother and you or anyone else could continue doing fan translations until the manga ends, but you need to be aware

Dex-chan lover
Julia still best girl, so happy and easygoing, not to mention beautiful. Everyone else is too fucked up in their minds for my taste, realistically speaking. Fun for sure, but absolutely not gf material

it feels like forever since the "sex-crazed" gals and the lews but somehow not sex-crazed coach MC did anything... I was even forgetting this is hentai, instead of just a weird manga with really weird four-legged fetishes.
good that the action is back. but where's the romance? XD the bond? there's just gags for chapter on-end.

Group Leader
@Qwumpo just a heads up, Souryuu the author of Black Gakkou really hates fan translations when there are official releases of his works, years ago he sent a legal threat to the team doing MachiMaho when it was already being released by Seven Seas (which also affected This is Good and Black Gakkou back in the day), so there is a risk for you, obviously there is possibility that he no longer wants to bother and you or anyone else could continue doing fan translations until the manga ends, but you need to be aware
Thanks for letting me know. Would this be a problem for me if this group has no presence outside of Mangadex? Mangadex just takes down any infringing content when DMCA'd, right?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for letting me know. Would this be a problem for me if this group has no presence outside of Mangadex? Mangadex just takes down any infringing content when DMCA'd, right?
well MD takes seriously the takedown request but I remember a previous forum's post about a team that was contacted to take down his fan translation and a mod replied that the team should first talk with them in hopes of an amicable decision, but remember aggregators use bots to scrap mangadex in the way is first uploaded, if you upload in here a bot will rip and eventually upload in their websites.

Something that you could do is to lower attention to your account specially the cryptowallets QR codes, that could send the message that your are heavily profiting from fan translations, so how about create a new account and group?

Group Leader
well MD takes seriously the takedown request but I remember a previous forum's post about a team that was contacted to take down his fan translation and a mod replied that the team should first talk with them in hopes of an amicable decision, but remember aggregators use bots to scrap mangadex in the way is first uploaded, if you upload in here a bot will rip and eventually upload in their websites.

Something that you could do is to lower attention to your account specially the cryptowallets QR codes, that could send the message that your are heavily profiting from fan translations, so how about create a new account and group?
Alright, I got rid of the wallet QR codes. I don't anticipate anyone donating, anyways.

But I think I might just go with the other one if there's a real risk of getting sued over it.
Julia still best girl, so happy and easygoing, not to mention beautiful. Everyone else is too fucked up in their minds for my taste, realistically speaking. Fun for sure, but absolutely not gf material
Julia is a bit too much of an airhead. Kyouka seems the most normal, I think.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Finally a decent fucking chapter, tho for a volleyball team they sure do a whole lotta nothing :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
With some rare exceptions MD only takes down frauds and fakes (people who have just scanned someone elses translation, like the official, or done so low quality work that it's trash)

But it might be a risk anyway, even if it gets to stay up on MD.

Anyway, thank you very much for your hard work.

Users who are viewing this thread