Ookii Onnanoko wa Suki Desu ka? - Vol. 5 Ch. 43 - An Unexpectedly Tough Enemy!!

Dex-chan lover
this is a true harem manga, the MC "boning" most of the girls in the harem.

Dex-chan lover
The girls correcting Nazuna. But what I don't get is why they think Souta loving Kaoru takes priority over him loving the president. It's not like you can't love two people at the same time. Plus he can put a ring on it

Dex-chan lover
@phoenixir It's not about 'priority' with them. It's that they want the Souta to become aware of it. The whole reason his ex and the pres stopped really dating him is cause all he does is talk about his sister. They want him to realize he likes her and come to terms with it in some way so things can move on and maybe he can actually have a GF.

Dex-chan lover
@WillLi See Here's the thing though: Even if does become aware of his romantic feelings for Kaoru, the fact that Sanae is the one he wanted to marry won't change. Oh. I figured it out. They just want all parties in the love triangle to be aware of the feelings involved. The rest of the fuck crew has already figured out how it is.

Double-page supporter
Nazuna is too pure I guess XD
"We had sex, doesn't that mean we're going out?"
"We ALL had sex with him! Even the girl who's afraid of guys!"

Dex-chan lover
@phoenixir kinda, but the thing is no one knows -how- he will act until he does come to terms with his feelings. Which is why no one is getting into a real relationship with him, because they're worried that if he comes to terms with it while in the relationship he wont continue the relationship or something. So it's literally a 'wait and see' kinda thing.

Fed-Kun's army
Technically...she raped him... >.<

@undercurses Usually it's "player" or "man-whore"...if anything at all. Most of the time, no one says anything about a guy that fucks a lot of women.

Users who are viewing this thread