Ookii Onnanoko wa Suki Desu ka? - Vol. 8 Ch. 75 - Mysterious! The Mummy Woman

Any idea why, on page two, they all do the 'Vulcan wave'?
This could be related to something that several mangakas have taken to drawing - when a character waves, their 3rd and 4th fingers are grafted together. WTF? Try it - it isn't natural!
ps: volume 8 has been available on Raku for a while and it ends on chapter 77. There is no wrap up of the story so here's hoping for at least another volume.

I really really really really appricatw you picking this up. I think you skipped some chapter though.

Hi everyone, I dropped it back at chap30, and was wondering if the attraction between the MC and his Sister is still on the table or the author moved the story along, thanks !

Group Leader
I really really really really appricatw you picking this up. I think you skipped some chapter though.
I don't believe I did. In Volume 8, the page preceding this chapter is the end of chapter 74.
Hi everyone, I dropped it back at chap30, and was wondering if the attraction between the MC and his Sister is still on the table or the author moved the story along, thanks!
No, it's still incest bait.
Other 2 chapters are already done in English on another site i just wanna read it on this one
That's the official localization, which goes up to chapter 77 (the end of Volume 8).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread