Ookii Onnanoko wa Suki Desu ka? - Vol. 8 Ch. 77 - Go, Leave, Disperse

Dex-chan lover
Wait. So they really did nothing?
15f87cec9eff1631e136c064bd384c80.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Title really telling us the author ain't going to do shit. One more chapter and I'll see y'all in a year or two or three.

Sefure sounds pretty in line with this manga, if you're still looking for series to work on. I'd love to see more of Amazume's stuff translated in general. Thanks for translating the last chapters before the hiatus. Too bad it's still in this holding pattern with Kaoru.

Dex-chan lover
2nd and 3rd option are solid choices.

Out of all them, I would pick Tada de wa dakaremasen. It's a shame support tampered off for that series because the concept of the MC selling her body to her growing fanclub to support her needs is very entertaining.

Plus, the yuri smut in the series is hot and the humor is not so bad.

At least with the Witches of Adam series, there's an official English translation with 8 out of the 11 volumes translated at the moment.

Dex-chan lover
I check this for the first the first time in 30 chapters and they still haven't at least been honest with each other? Dang. I'm fine with "girl of the week bang" harem story, but it feels very unbalanced with the OTP being clear but also unclear. The entire harem realized this dozens of chapters ago, so hearing nothing happened is just sad. May as well just pull out the NBR card and get it over with.

If you're still taking requests, Anata-tachi Soredemo Sensei Desu ka!'s scanslator has been looking for a more professional author for a while. Same author (or artist?) as the unhinged Love Flops adaptation from the anime, this one is focused on a teacher harem!

I check this for the first the first time in 30 chapters and they still haven't at least been honest with each other? Dang. I'm fine with "girl of the week bang" harem story, but it feels very unbalanced with the OTP being clear but also unclear. The entire harem realized this dozens of chapters ago, so hearing nothing happened is just sad. May as well just pull out the NBR card and get it over with.

If you're still taking requests, Anata-tachi Soredemo Sensei Desu ka!'s scanslator has been looking for a more professional author for a while. Same author (or artist?) as the unhinged Love Flops adaptation from the anime, this one is focused on a teacher harem!
Im just back from this manga. And big girls was allready officialy translated . I dont think this series will come back from hiatus tbh

Users who are viewing this thread