Ookiku Furikabutte

The One
Staff
Admin
Discrepancy in chapter numbering (mag vs. tank), there are no chapters missing inbetween 25.2 and 53.

Group Leader
I'm still wondering why Hanai is picked as the captain when Abe seed more level headed even from the very first chapter/episode.

those boys on the cover look incredibly concerned that their arms have transformed into venomous snakes

I'm really confused. I have seen everywhere that from chapters 25 to 52 these are missing everywhere online. Is there a reason for this? Are they punishing people who read translated versions online?

Fed-Kun's army
sad to see yet another tl team for this manga disappear 😣 been reading since 2007 and the team has changed like 6 times

Dex-chan lover
I want to read this series but the art on the cover is turning me off... Like, what's with that anatomy?

dying for a new chapter soon, these characters have grown with me and have such a special place in my heart <3

Dex-chan lover
the series itself is really cute and the art style grows on you!
yeah so I checked the first chapter and the latest chapter and nope, definitely won't grow on me. The anatomy seems to get even worse in the latest chapter too wtf?

I've read a lot of sport manga and they all have their anatomy quirks (example: Bungo and their way too macho bodies) but this one is just down right bad.

yeah so I checked the first chapter and the latest chapter and nope, definitely won't grow on me. The anatomy seems to get even worse in the latest chapter too wtf?

I've read a lot of sport manga and they all have their anatomy quirks (example: Bungo and their way too macho bodies) but this one is just down right bad.
honestly, part of the issue could be that since it’s not officially translated into english, we have to rely on scanlations teams to redraw everything. It’s not for everyone, and honestly I think the story itself is just really heartwarming with a compelling main character. but i can understand why some may not like it. Honestly, i find the pacing of the story to be nice. it feels like you get to see the characters grow and change and it’s a really nice slice of life.

im honestly not the kind to judge a series based off of its art style, i feel like a good story can still be told all that aside. The art style is only half of the quality, in my opinion, yet honestly I don’t see much of a problem with the art style in this case.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
honestly, part of the issue could be that since it’s not officially translated into english, we have to rely on scanlations teams to redraw everything.
I'm sorry, are you blaming the SCANSLATION TEAM for the bad anatomy??? What in the world is that logic??? Bad anatomy is obviously the artist's fault bro wtf?

anw, I've read plenty of heartwarming, slice-of-life manga, and also as many sport manga, even manga by amateur authors/artists and even those have better art compared to this; I think I'm fine with skipping this one.

I'm sorry, are you blaming the SCANSLATION TEAM for the bad anatomy??? What in the world is that logic??? Bad anatomy is obviously the artist's fault bro wtf?

anw, I've read plenty of heartwarming, slice-of-life manga, and also as many sport manga, even manga by amateur authors/artists and even those have better art compared to this; I think I'm fine with skipping this one.

i literally never blamed the scanlation team?? im just saying this specific manga has had a lot of different scanlation teams so there’s bound to be inconsistencies between chapters?? also, when scanning the raw chapters i’m sure it’s hard to maintain the original quality. the scanlation team is doing an amazing job at what they’re doing!!

and whatever, i never said you had to like it lol. if you don’t like it, you don’t like it. the world wont stop spinning. Like i said, i understand it isn’t for everyone, and i apologize if it seemed like i was blaming the scanlation team for the anatomy because that wasn’t my intention.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread