Ookiku Nattara Kekkon Suru! - Vol. 1 Ch. 15 - Sibling Bonds

Dex-chan lover
Jeeeeez, if her brothers and their "creepy" friend are just a few years older than them (cause they're in college maybe) it's not creepy. Granted I don't care for him at all, but way to be judgy folks.

As someone who doesn't get called "big brother" by my own siblings, I know that feels. 😭

Dex-chan lover
Why does their friend look like he came straight out of the NTR pages?

Dex-chan lover
I like that the twins are massive fucking dorks. From the "Four Heavenly Kings" bit in their intro chapter to this "Banish thy heathen" line to try and shoo away NTR-kun. lol

Group Leader
@radstylix bro if you're a college-aged student in college hitting on high schoolers I don't care how old you are that's creepy.

Dex-chan lover
@kirbee @vessalius She's literally 17-18 years old (3rd year high school) judging from that scene of her in class in Chapter 5 but ok. Mind you, I do agree it's creepy if they're way older than that, and even if they're within legal age if they're openly hitting on high school girls.

Fed-Kun's army
@hachimaaan

Too late, ED already did the happy hentai of this (nearly) with "Senior girlfriend" , and that's all I need.

Shou-kun and Chiikun died for our sins.

Group Leader
@radstylix I don't think you get why we're saying he's creepy dude. He literally sees her being a HS student as a bonus. It's not like a "Dang she's attractive" and then incidentally finding out she's a HSer while trying to get ins with her (which I personally think is still kinda creepy if he still pursues her). It's literally "Wow she's a highschooler AND attractive, just my type."
idk how old you are but like, even when I was a first year uni student a couple of years ago, even a senior in HS was off-limits, the difference in maturity establishes a power dynamic that in a vast majority of the cases is irresponsible to even consider. Just some food for thought.

Users who are viewing this thread