Ookiku Nattara Kekkon Suru! - Vol. 2 Ch. 23 - The Asai Siblings

Dex-chan lover
omg asai is so cute hehe
For me and my older bro things are the opposite; im always asking him to do stuff for me LOL guess sisters just have that power :p

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty certain the piano bit the sister didn't say she want him to listen, but she want him to ask the other girl for the piano.

Dex-chan lover
This is exactly the way it is with me and my younger brother. I'm guilty of asking him to do things for me but kill spiders for him lol

Dex-chan lover
Just deal with the spiders yourself and then you won't have to rely on her to kill them.

Fed-Kun's army
@Oh_my_goddess

This isn't Claymore or Akame ga Kill. It's a slice of life romance. The friend group circling the main couple, and the main couple, are the story. Imagine if Kaguya Sama was only about Kaguya and Shirogane...God, so much lost.

Group Leader
"My sister was shy so i'd talk to people instead of her"
I can relate to that so much. Though my sister is younger than me, not older.
She was always too shy to talk to people, so any time she needed something that involved her talking to someone while we were out I'd always offer to do it for her. Most commonly it was just asking a worker for something in a store or restaurant though.

wow he is so spinelessly servile to his blood sister and the chances of tapping that metaphorical resource sexually are so extremely low as to consider this advanced simpery; he is not even a simp anymore, rather an advanc

also lmao scared of spiders? they not only kill pests but are elegant, high class—make the best silk, expensive, good work, strong

@Abedeus
You can make cloth from spider silk and many other things. Is it better than 'regular' silk? I dont know but a spider can alter their silk for whatever purpose they need where as a silkworm just needs to make a cocoon.

Users who are viewing this thread