Ookiku Nattara Kekkon Suru!

OK, don't get me wrong, I love this stuff but, I think I understand NTR hentai better now.

based manlet securing prime height genetics for his future children.

don't look at other comments bc they're just horrible and not doing justice to this absolute fluffy and pure manga, this manga is like looking at the clouds of heaven when your on earth, that's the spirit of the manga for me

@IrregularDanny @DanTheMan6383 what I mean is all the chapters here are exactly how good ol' netorare start, he being short and concerned about how she is better than him, she being carefree and a bit of airhead and having a... healthy body. Next time you look she is being gangraped at a karaoke shouting I'm cumming and being creampied and loving it, while he thinks when I grow up I'm going to confess. But as I said, I love this stuff... I don't know why, because the lack of narrative advancement really piss me off but, I can't stop reading it while hoping for lil' Chitose!

Dex-chan lover
this manga has had absolutely 0 development since the start. it will probably continue that way. the author is just milking the shit out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread