Ookumo-chan Flashback

was wondering what exactly is this about? Is it an incest thing or not? It looks interesting but never had the time to delve into it, and to be frank rather not deal with incest

@Rudwik Very lowkey incest that slowly fades away. If you like the author, it's worth a read. And it apears to be completed now and it's quite short.

Don't let the incest thing stop you from reading this. People are making it look like that he was doing everything on his own but Infact it was not.
the memories he was experiencing from his father was messing with his own thus this weird complexity started. Our male lead shown 100% growth in the later part of the story because of the second female lead 'Ninomae'.
The love story between two (ofcourse I'm not talking about incest) was rather good, unique, realistic and very wholesome.

I could swear this had 35 chapters? Either way, it was a great read. 10/10 Wholesome milf ahead.

Dear Ueshiba, what in God's name do you mean by that? But either way, great read... God. Can't wait for Ueshiba's next work if it ever comes out. IF.

:(

This was a really good manga, the story so smooth and i cant explain this with a word, but this manga is so good.

You have to read it.

I loved this manga and I was pretty satisfied with the ending.
I will be eagerly awaiting the next manga Ueshiba Riichi makes

Originally read it half way through and then dropped it. Picked it back up today and read the whole thing. Don't regret dropping it, but it was still a worthwhile read

Dex-chan lover
Most of the early stuff was good, but then it just spiralled downhill near the end to the most predictable, mediocre and unsatisfying ending possible. I can't help but be disappointed by how lame the ending was. Even leaving it hanging without any kind of implied resolution would have been better.

5.5/10
I couldn't make up my mind whether to vote it 5 or 6, but opted to just leave it wherever it landed.

Double-page supporter
Thanks a lot for the translation, I started to read this story a lot of time ago and now I see al chapters are here. Looks like Santa has come early :D

I guess it's a matter of perspective when it comes to what people are thinking of this manga now that the translation work has been done. Analysed it a bit with a friend and the more I think about it, the more I like it. Honestly, good read in my opinion. Bit of an awkward start but I don't think it'd be as good of a read without it setting the precedent.

Users who are viewing this thread