Oomuro-ke - Vol. 6 Ch. 81

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what type of drunk Sakurako is.
Is it the "I love you" drunk or the violent drunk?
I am leaning to violent, as she technically bit Nadeshiko.
Saku chan should never have alcohol.
Thank you LOOP for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Takes one sip of a 3% abv drink.
Spits most of it out.
BITES NADESHIKO.

Was she drunk, or just feeling froggy?
She apparently passed out, or at least lost all memory of the period between drinking it and finding herself tied up on the couch, so it sure looks like she got drunk from it. It's not too surprising she got drunk from it, since anime characters routinely get drunk from a single piece of liqueur-filled chocolates.

Now I really want to see what happened while she was drunk. I'm sure it'll be pretty hilarious.

Supporter
Keeping the da shi was good for the one line where Hanako was using her name in third person. It also shows a bit of character, usually young girls use their name (like Akari does) as a pronoun but as you get older it can be seen as trying to be cutesy.

It can sound a bit weird when translated into languages where third person is not common.

Double-page supporter
“Yuruyoi” is genius
Also to go off of the first comment, I strongly believe that Sakurako is a “I love you” drunk because then it explains why Himawari was called over

Dex-chan lover
That she's a kissing drunk is pretty great — and that they threw Himawari at her in that condition is amazing.

"Himawari, help, Sakurako is biting people"
Himawari instantly respawn in front of them from thin air

Aggregator gang
Blacking out from one sip of 3%. That's not being a lightweight that's some kind of medical condition.
Theres one time when I was 13 when I caught a smell of a gin. I didn't even drink it, I just smelled an open one thats being consumed by my brother. I felt dizzy just with it and I recall saying absurd stuffs to my mom. I don't think I have a medical condition tho, I seemed perfectly healthy even now.

Users who are viewing this thread