Oomuro-ke - Vol. 6 Ch. 88

Supporter
This made me think of that one hentai manga that describes factory dairy farming but replaces all the cattle with busty cow-girls and huge bull-men. It is as horrifying as you might imagine.

Dex-chan lover
This made me think of that one hentai manga that describes factory dairy farming but replaces all the cattle with busty cow-girls and huge bull-men. It is as horrifying as you might imagine.
It made me think of the Rhapsody II: Battle of the Little Princess game that originally came out on PS1 in Japan. While the first game got an English release, the two sequels didn't until... last month. Wow, glad I thought of it and looked on Wikipedia to find the title. Anyway, in it the two girls have soft-serve ice cream, then not long after discover how it's made:

The chef squirts the ingredients into the little nyanko creatures mouths, then freezes them and squeezes the ice cream out. There's only two flavors: vanilla and chocolate. IIRC, one of the girls had gotten chocolate.

It was years before I ate soft-serve ice cream again.

It made me think of the Rhapsody II: Battle of the Little Princess game that originally came out on PS1 in Japan. While the first game got an English release, the two sequels didn't until... last month. Wow, glad I thought of it and looked on Wikipedia to find the title. Anyway, in it the two girls have soft-serve ice cream, then not long after discover how it's made:

The chef squirts the ingredients into the little nyanko creatures mouths, then freezes them and squeezes the ice cream out. There's only two flavors: vanilla and chocolate. IIRC, one of the girls had gotten chocolate.

It was years before I ate soft-serve ice cream again.
I remember similar gag also happen in Aralee/dr. Slump. Where Aralle make ice cream "using" her fairy friend

Dex-chan lover
cow that gives the milk was misrepresented and it's the bull from Family Guy 🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if Namori experienced this event herself and made into this chapter?
likely ...there its quite number of doujin(also H one) that make girl as a cow...
some actually wholesome... but some ended up become torture and worst type

Dex-chan lover
That was such a cute chapter! I love when Sakaruko makes a genuine effort to be a big sister to Hanako. The only nitpick is the typo on the last page, but I’m just being anal! Loved the chapter and thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread