Oomuro-ke - Vol. 6 Ch. 90

Supporter
I don't think "X is super cute" is a good argument for Nadeshiko dating X, because Nadeshiko isn't our clear PoV character. If she WAS, we could say that her perception colors how characters are portrayed...but she's not.
Not that it would help even if she WAS our exclusive PoV character because ALL OF THEM ARE CUTE.

Dex-chan lover
I'd say that this chapter hints towards Miho. I feel like Nadeshiko wouldn't have necessarily needed that excuse if she and Megumi were dating. Tho that argument is admittedly somewhat vague

Fed-Kun's army
I would argue this chapter has hints on Ai too:
  • Page 1: Nadeshiko makes the order of cafe au lait for Ai
  • Page 7: when asked if Ai is getting a part-time job, Nadeshiko immediately says no, before Megumi can finish her sentence
  • Page 9: Ai asks if Nadeshiko went with Megumi, very fitting of the jealous gf image we had in the gaming chapter

This series is like One Piece for yuri-reader. We wouldn't be able to rest in peace before Namori reveal the GF and the ending!!!!

Exactly!! Every point is what I noticed as well. I'm pretty sure it's Ai. I just think she has this special vibe with Ai. I ship them too. It's perfect!
I would argue this chapter has hints on Ai too:
  • Page 1: Nadeshiko makes the order of cafe au lait for Ai
  • Page 7: when asked if Ai is getting a part-time job, Nadeshiko immediately says no, before Megumi can finish her sentence
  • Page 9: Ai asks if Nadeshiko went with Megumi, very fitting of the jealous gf image we had in the gaming chapter

Dex-chan lover
Ngl I feel like she’s dating Ai. Though I wouldn’t be surprised if the other two are dating each other in secret or have a crush on Nadeshiko.

I was rereading the early chapters and on phone calls Nadeshiko would be calm and have a gentle face. And when she interacts with Ai in class, the gentle face can be seen many times. She teases and gets teased by the other 2 a lot while with Ai she’s calm and sweet with. It’s like they share knowing looks with each other, like that time she was braiding her hair.

Well that’s just my thoughts tho

Dex-chan lover
Screw this series, stop playing with our minds and reveal it already! 😭

Dex-chan lover
*Miho hint shows up
"It's Miho 100%"

*Megumi hint shows up
"It's Megumi 100%"

*Ai hint shows up
"It's Ai 100%"

Dex-chan lover
My money was on Ai since the intense kabedon chapter, but I've changed my mind quite a few times since and now I'm sorta circling back to Ai I think. Nadeshiko does seem to have a special warmth and care with her than she doesn't always have with the others.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread