Oomuro-ke - Vol. 6 Ch. 90

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the chapter ❤️
I’m really rooting for Megumi because I just absolutely love her and also their chemistry and banterings are so cute. However I do feel the signs are pointing to Miho and I don’t know why but I don’t really ship them more than friends rn😭??
Especially when you compare them to Megumi x Nadeshiko (cute playful banters but they care for each other at the same time) and Ai x Nadeshiko (have had much scenes lately but when they did, you could rlly tell the love by the way they looked at each other)
Curious to see what others think

Double-page supporter
My money was on Ai since the intense kabedon chapter, but I've changed my mind quite a few times since and now I'm sorta circling back to Ai I think. Nadeshiko does seem to have a special warmth and care with her than she doesn't always have with the others.
I also thought it was Ai for the longest time especially in the beginning of the manga. But then it just seemed to obvious of a guess.
I feel like every time one of them becomes the obvious choice, Namori purposely creates a new scene with one of the other girls to have quality Nadeshiko time. Making them all equally possible choices and causing my head to spin

Dex-chan lover
I think it's Miho and the two biggest reasons are:
  • The chapter where Miho bought a new hairband. She also bought the one Nadeshiko liked, then secretly showed it to just her.
  • And this chapter with Nadeshiko saying Miho didn't tell her about working a one-day job. In addition to the implication that they're so close she normally would have, there's also the cliche where one person secretly works jobs to buy a gift for the other.

Dex-chan lover
whoever Nadeshiko’s dating, the other two are definitely aware of it but haven’t told the couple that they know

I think that would explain a lot of the vibes

Users who are viewing this thread