Oomuro-ke - Vol. 7 Ch. 93

Fed-Kun's army
After years of waiting, the mysterious girlfriend of Nadeshiko has finally revealed. Just don't forget the fact thaf Nedeshiko loves chocolate flavor as well.

Dex-chan lover
33d.gif

Dex-chan lover
These forums when we get a Miho hint: "100% confirmed Miho, the war is over, cry me a river haters."

These forums when we get an Ai hint: "Lol it doesn't mean anything, she does this with all of them."

These forums when we get a Megumi hint: ... actually I literally cannot remember the last time we got a Megumi hint.

Dex-chan lover
These forums when we get a Megumi hint: ... actually I literally cannot remember the last time we got a Megumi hint.

Megumi has no hints because she is the one. Trust me.

In all seriousness, I believe she is the one because Nadeshiko treats her the same way she deals with Sakurako. Nadeshiko is in love with someone resembling her clumsy sister.

Fed-Kun's army
Someone theorized that Nadeshiko’s gf is Ai based on Namori’s other manga couples.
Bright haired-dark hair, short hair-long hair girl. Sensei has a type for couple.

I personally ship Nadeshiko with Megumi.

Group Leader
Forget who Nadeshiko’s girlfriend really is, this plot point isn’t going anywhere any time soon. At this point, it could be anyone. Ai, Miho, Megumi, or even someone completely unknown. For all we know, we these four they could just be ‘really good friends’^tm if you know what I mean haha.

Aggregator gang
These forums when we get a Miho hint: "100% confirmed Miho, the war is over, cry me a river haters."

These forums when we get an Ai hint: "Lol it doesn't mean anything, she does this with all of them."

I can kinda get where they are coming from.

Ai is most likely the type of person to love and appreciate her friends almost as much as her special someone.

Miho is most likely the very intimate type. She treats her friends as friends but she would be very close and showy to her significant other. So having hints towards her being Nadeshiko's gf is more likely to get attention.

Its just my speculation tho. I'm still on Ai's team, theres actually a huge hint when Nadeshiko and Megumi went out to buy juice outside class. Ai asked if they went together because Nadeshiko said she will just go to the washroom, it really makes her look like a jealous girlfriend like the one on gaming chapters

Dex-chan lover
FWIW, I've always been team Ai. Personality wise, she just seems to ''fit'' Nadeshiko the best. That said, Namori is a mad woman and there's a decent chance even SHE doesn't know yet who it's going to be :p

Users who are viewing this thread