Oomuro-ke - Vol. 7 Ch. 93

Dex-chan lover
Namori is a mad woman and there's a decent chance even SHE doesn't know yet who it's going to be :p
I’ve thought about that, but I’ve also thought about how Namori is herself a gigantic yuri fangirl. I’m of the belief she’s never going to reveal the truth (it may be bad economics to deprive herself of one of her franchise’s biggest running jokes, after all), but knowing how yuri fans are, I’d also be willing to bet she does have her own personal “favorite” among the possibilities, same as the rest of us.

(I'd have called it a "head-canon" but I don't know if that term is still applicable when the head in question is attached to the creator of the actual canon.)

Group Leader
Someone theorized that Nadeshiko’s gf is Ai based on Namori’s other manga couples.
Bright haired-dark hair, short hair-long hair girl. Sensei has a type for couple.
That's just the standard yuri couple; you can find hair different couples in almost every yuri manga out there.
I can easily name many couples like that (even with both difference), but hardly remember any with similar hair.

Dex-chan lover
That's just the standard yuri couple; you can find hair different couples in almost every yuri manga out there.
I can easily name many couples like that (even with both difference), but hardly remember any with similar hair.
It's an intentional thing. If they have the same hair color some scenes can become visually confusing. That's a thing yuri mangakas have said for a long time (can't be bothered to find an interview rn though).

Dex-chan lover
Its finally back! Thank you!

Also I wouldnt even be surprised if it turns out all 4 of them are dating each other without knowing that all 4 of them are doing it. One big happy NTR group🤣

Dex-chan lover
I’ve thought about that, but I’ve also thought about how Namori is herself a gigantic yuri fangirl. I’m of the belief she’s never going to reveal the truth (it may be bad economics to deprive herself of one of her franchise’s biggest running jokes, after all), but knowing how yuri fans are, I’d also be willing to bet she does have her own personal “favorite” among the possibilities, same as the rest of us.

(I'd have called it a "head-canon" but I don't know if that term is still applicable when the head in question is attached to the creator of the actual canon.)
It might be tough for her though, since she created them all she probably likes all of them quite a lot. The rest of us are largely going with the girl we find most interesting/attractive to us personally, but if you like them all equally, it makes it a lot harder to decide who to pair Nadeshiko with.

Dex-chan lover
It might be tough for her though, since she created them all she probably likes all of them quite a lot. The rest of us are largely going with the girl we find most interesting/attractive to us personally, but if you like them all equally, it makes it a lot harder to decide who to pair Nadeshiko with.
Okay, so, without getting into my irl info, suffice to say I can personally confirm that it is perfectly normal for professional fiction writers to have favorites among the characters they create. It isn’t always appropriate to allow those personal preferences to impact their professional processes, but writers are only human. They have tastes, same as everyone else.

as of chapter 111 released today, Namori is pushing for Nadeshiko x Ai and... Miho x Megumi
smh 🤦‍♂️

Not really in this case. Being a fan of her works for a very long time, I agree with that theory. She definitely likes those trope. That why even though sometimes she tease Kyoko x Ayano I still worry about my favorite pair because chapters with their short-haired best friends are still there.

Group Leader
Not really in this case. Being a fan of her works for a very long time, I agree with that theory. She definitely likes those trope. That why even though sometimes she tease Kyoko x Ayano I still worry about my favorite pair because chapters with their short-haired best friends are still there.
Well, let's look at the "canon" couples: Hanako and Misaki both have long and light hair! XD
But again, you can say the same for almost every yuri mangaka, look to Morinaga works, for example.

Anyway, all Nadeshiko's friends have hair darker and longher than her, so is not that obvious.

p.s. and in all that, I too think it's Ai :wtf:

Users who are viewing this thread