Oomuro-ke - Vol. 7 Ch. 94

Supporter
Huh, I wonder if this is another PoV of chapter 93.5; when Kaede and Himawari wander by and see Sakurako playing with the elementary schoolers. They seem to be doing the same thing.

Dex-chan lover
Kokoro is always such an adorable little weirdo :ROFLMAO:
She really is, totally inscrutable at times, but so damn cute.
Huh, I wonder if this is another PoV of chapter 93.5; when Kaede and Himawari wander by and see Sakurako playing with the elementary schoolers. They seem to be doing the same thing.
At the very least it's showing how that scene started.

Dex-chan lover
Its nice seeing Sakurako being praised for some admirable quality. Even though she is inevitably her own undoing.

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry about the delay, translator-san. Life happens, it's okay, with that said, I hope everything is fine with you now.

I'm sure everybody is just glad to see more of Sakurako's cute shenanigans and didn't mind the gap too much.

Group Leader
Don't worry about the delay, translator-san. Life happens, it's okay, with that said, I hope everything is fine with you now.

I'm sure everybody is just glad to see more of Sakurako's cute shenanigans and didn't mind the gap too much.
Oh sorry if any of that sounded ominous lol. I just had a bunch of school exams over the past two weeks, that’s all.

Users who are viewing this thread