Opapagoto - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.5 - Bonus Chapter

Thanks to the bonus chapter, i was able to relive some cute moments from my very first yuri series i read. Glad to see best girl Yukari had a good ending with her "husband."

MD@Home
Thanks for sharing the bonus chapter. I read that chapter so many times cause the married couple scenes were too cute. Which then led me to read the whole thing all over again.

Still sad how short this series was though

"when was the last time I read this" is what I honestly thought the moment I saw the bonus chapter being uploaded...

Thank you for the translation.

Thanks for the bonus chapter, I remember following this manga when it's still being translated and reread it so many times (kinda wish there's an afterstory tho), it's been so long and I'm so glad to get more cute moments from them:')

im a bit late to join on this but i glad i got to read this and see the two of them end up together!!!! wish this series lated longer but im happy enough to at least to get a bonus❤Thank You for tranlateing this whole Series❤!!!!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Im disappointed in myself for not finding this masterpiece sooner, it’s genuinely so good, would love to see more of it but I dont think thats gonna happen 😔 But still, it was a great read

Fed-Kun's army
done rereading this. they are all so adorable and, yes translator, yukari-mama is best girl.

Users who are viewing this thread