Opening a Café in Another World - Ch. 92

Group Leader
As thankful as I am for the mass upload, the redrawing and typesetting are fairly poor. At least I'm not the poor shcmuck who paid for the chapters I guess?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update! Lots happened in story-wise in the last 15 or so chapters. Engagement, new relationship, fake branch store, then real branch store. It's a good time.

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate the mass upload, but none of the links provided sends me to a valid site. So as much as i wanted to read it on the group site, despite the stupid amount of censorship. I can't.

Dex-chan lover
i love this manga, but sadly the worst scanlations groups seem to be the only ones doing it. first it was Comic Dom with their scam practice, now it's ManhwaFreak with their trash quality :meguuusad:

i love this manga, but sadly the worst scanlations groups seem to be the only ones doing it. first it was Comic Dom with their scam practice, now it's ManhwaFreak with their trash quality :meguuusad:
Damn, mamnhwafreak are infamous huh first time I heard that

Dex-chan lover
As thankful as I am for the mass upload, the redrawing and typesetting are fairly poor. At least I'm not the poor shcmuck who paid for the chapters I guess?
As the poor schmuck who paid for it i am quite satisfied with the final product. The entire experience was great from beginning to end. The people i contacted were polite, willing to fix any errors i pointed out (I am not a proofreader), they were very understanding with regards to my financial situation when i couldn't always pay on time, and most importantly of all they were transparent regarding the entire process. I knew where my money was going and for what it was being used for. Is it perfect? no of course not, no scanlation is perfect. But its far better than 70% of other translations these days that are pumped out via machine translation with no editing or proofreading whatsoever.

Group Leader
As the poor schmuck who paid for it i am quite satisfied with the final product. The entire experience was great from beginning to end. The people i contacted were polite, willing to fix any errors i pointed out (I am not a proofreader), they were very understanding with regards to my financial situation when i couldn't always pay on time, and most importantly of all they were transparent regarding the entire process. I knew where my money was going and for what it was being used for. Is it perfect? no of course not, no scanlation is perfect. But its far better than 70% of other translations these days that are pumped out via machine translation with no editing or proofreading whatsoever.
Well, if you're happy with it more power to you. There's just places, even as a one-man-MTL-crew, I feel like I wouldn't have let slide. But thanks for contributing to these updates, regardless of mine or other voices on the internet's opinions.

Dex-chan lover
Well, if you're happy with it more power to you. There's just places, even as a one-man-MTL-crew, I feel like I wouldn't have let slide. But thanks for contributing to these updates, regardless of mine or other voices on the internet's opinions.
I was just tired of comicdom keeping several series i read hostage with their scam. I knew the people at Manhwafreak hated them just as much as I did and they were more than happy to liberate the series i wanted them to translate and stick it to comicdom in the only place they care about, their wallet.

Nothing i paid broke my bank and it was a small price to pay. maybe someone else can take the reins from now on. Though I have paid for translations of this series for another 7 chapters so yeah.

idk whatever you guys are talking about but give me more of that older guy, Marven Waverley, I will marry him (if he isnt married)

Users who are viewing this thread