Opening Time! Huffly Parfait Scans is Here!

Group Leader
We're looking for Cleaner and Typesetter!
...sigh... it's school time for everyone the students, huh... A pretty hard time to work on scanlation and school at the same time...

Group Leader
Hey guuuys we’re looking for cleaner and typesetter!!! We only have 7 staffs and a me hello, a kiinda small team. Always looking for someone interested in joining us.

Proofreader application is open too! SNOWY OUR ONLY-PR IM SORRY SNOWY YOU OFTEN WORK ALONE HERE. Check out the team: https://huffly-parfait.com/#parfaitteam

Group Leader
Recruiting Typesetter!

We also need a Japanese Translator for this series:
2a4351086d238d7956b943e9f72bc2af28dbe3ab.jpg

(read more about the recruitment post here)
Looking forward to meeting you!

Group Leader
Recruiting Typesetter and Japanese/Chinese Translator! Yep, totally still looking for someone to translate Online Game Nakama.

Group Leader
Bump! Recruiting Typesetter and JP&CH Translator! WE'RE 2 MONTHS INTO QUARANTINE AREN'T WE??? HOPE Y'ALL STILL SANE! wink wink

Group Leader
Looking for JP/CH/KR Translator, Cleaner, and Typesetter!
Summer vacation is arriving soon! Come and join our team to spend your free time with! 😁

Every time summer vacation is mentioned, cant help but thinking about
cac5f1b98eb637c15eda137ed3d014919abf283b.gif

🤔 yknow at this point im just blabbering to myself. Come join us!!!

Group Leader
Hi guys! We're desperate for experienced-Proofreaders. Two wonderful Proofreaders out there!! Where are you?!!?!!

Group Leader
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii we're recruiting for experienced-Proofreader. Come join uuuuus!!!!!!

Group Leader
Recruiting a Cleaner for a colored-series (webseries)! Contact us by discord here @theusagimitchell#1125
We need your help </333

Group Leader
Hey ho ho we’re looking for a Cleaner and experienced PR ˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚ Come join us y’all

Group Leader
why h e l l o w there mangadex it’s been 84years.

We’re looking for Cleaner and Typesetter! Come join us and play Among Us together with the team. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Group Leader
FOUR MONTHS?!
FOUR MONTHS AGO?!!?!?! WHY WASNT THIS THREAD UPDATED?!?!?!!

Happy New Year, folks! Huffly Parfait is looking for experienced-Proofreaders and Cleaners! Come visit our website! Once you've become a part of our team, you'll be invited to the discord server exclusively for our members!

btw did you guys know; many scanlators are taking a break from scanlation due to Genshin Impact

dang look at the impact

Looking for experienced-proofreader and cleaner - HufflyParfait 4 months ago
Hey you! yes me from 4 months ago! Why did you sound so gloomy?!

Group Leader
Where are youuu wonderful people?!?! Where are you o’those who have a lot of free timeee?!?!?!!

We’re looking for experienced-proofreaders and cleaaaneeeeersss!! Come join our team and lets play Among Us together!

Additional notes for the Cleaner position: you dont have to redraw the SFXs if you can’t. I’m bad at redrawing too hahhaha so i know how hard it can be to clean one.

Group Leader
Original post has been updated to attract new recruits. 😎
NOT SURE IT'LL WORK THOOO.

Okok so we just did a quick count and apparently we only have 7 active members on the team right now...? (´⊙ω⊙`) We're going through existential crisis i tell you that.

If you feel like talking about politics, royal news, the pandemic or the ebola outbreak in 1976, or maybe you'd like to talk about attack on titan, haikyuu, Lin You from Paranoid Love (big fan here ✋), Buddhist literature in Hare to Mononoke (madhatter our translator is currently struggling to translate the dialogues im also crying), or other quality talks™️-- COME JOIN HUFFLY PARFAIT SCAANS YAHOOOO!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread