Ora, Yomekko sa ikuda! ~ Kosupure JK no Himitsu no Aijou ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Hey, Even I Can Do It!

Fed-Kun's army
Oh she's a keeper.
Instead of running away like a {{{girl}}} she stayed and tried to make her master happy.

If I need to send this author some serious money to keep this going... Just for the potential salt if it goes big.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like there must be an error in translation, an MC being angry, explaining from A to Z why he's mad, while having a clear discussion about the problem at hand. Impossible, the technology's is not supposed to be there yet.

Then again, can he really complain that this 15 year old girl was immature ?

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like this main character is way OUT of character. Seems too gentle and mild mannered to have such a filthy mouth and temper. What the hell?

@Gravewind You'd be surprised on how potty mouthed some otakus IRL are. I knew some back in high school. I mean, think about it. Otakus are generally awkward persons socially. They are definitely not your gold standard for manners. At least from my experience. In fact, this MC is too nice and considerate if you think about him supposed to be a socially awkward virgin, or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, he went over the top. Yes, it was bad what happened, but there's better ways to come to an understanding than yelling at someone.
That was not over the top, all of that was completely valid

Or do you seriously underestimate the severity of the consequences for him if they ever get caught??

Users who are viewing this thread