Ora, Yomekko sa ikuda! ~ Kosupure JK no Himitsu no Aijou ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Hey, About That...

Fed-Kun's army
they really didn'do it but that doesn't mean you can stop their otaku bonding and go between them...their compatibility is so damn high and bet if they got a child that child also be a otaku with their influence

Dex-chan lover
I actually like the high school girl a lot more than the main heroine. I also feel really sorry for her that she’s had a crush on the mc for we don’t know how long, but always ignored and seen as an annoyance due to the age gap. Then all of a sudden another high school girl comes along and nearly instantly starts living with her and promises to marry her. I’d understand if the other girl was an adult and legal, but that must hit like a train. I don’t like how the story is playing it off as a pushy highschool girl, but getting a crush (and what seems like her first one) is never not a huge deal to a person emotionally. She makes her feelings known all the time and is turned away for being underaged and then sees the guy she likes in a relationship with a girl her age who falls under the same “illegal” category. That can’t not feel horrible. Really the MC is just trash here. I can’t make a lot of excuses for him when he acts like this. The first girl makes her feelings obvious from the start, but he never seriously and honestly responds to them. Then he gets to a compromising situation with another highschool girl and decides its fine to live with her and marry her just cuz. And does something he knows his illegal and even tries to kiss her and act like a couple (that he refused to do with the girl that’s expressed liking him for a long time). All the while he’s doing it out of obligation and isn’t even sure if he likes the girl. Not an MC I can really get behind. He’s hypocritical (to an noticeable level), irresponsible, and other negative words to describe him.

Fed-Kun's army
"Never got acknowledge d from him outside of her dreams" my god this poor crushing so hard on this teacher. Move on to a better guy you're wasting your time with this otaku

@TNT261 agreement

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261
I don't think it had anything to do with pushy girls age. The premises of the story is about a guy who only liked 2D girls, that changed when he ended up in karaoke with a girl who cosplayed as one of his favorite characters. Maybe if pushy girl tried to appeal to him by using his hobby rather then shun it she might of actually had a chance but instead she kept using the same old extra flirty extra touchy approach that didn't work. Besides the whole marriage thing was because he thought he took cosplay girls virginity. I don't really disagree with your opinions of the MC but if you had to date someone would you rather be with someone who shares the same interest as you or someone who finds your hobbies to be (as she said in chapter 1) gross.

Dex-chan lover
it would've been a bigger reveal if they had actually fucked.

Fed-Kun's army
huh, it was pretty obvious they didn't actually have sex, but it's surprising it got revealed so early and with so little drama. That looked like something that was gonna be stretched out.

Power Uploader
Huh!? Secret revealed in ch 4.. I was expecting it to be revealed after they actually marry lol.. lmao..

Dex-chan lover
slut-raishi san only cares about the lower body of this sensei, she doesn't really understand the fulfillment in the heart when a pair is sharing a hobby

@Babiapalah how you know she's a slut? i also thought that too , i know she always attac sensei and all but it gets me suspicious when she dont go back home but she might be staying at her girlfriends house. so what do you think?

Dex-chan lover
It is the way the translation comes across? The characters are ruder than usual

Users who are viewing this thread