Ora, Yomekko sa ikuda! ~ Kosupure JK no Himitsu no Aijou ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Is This The End?

i really hate her, like girl, he clearly isnt interested in you and i think she cant change his mind. Just move on.

So she likes her teacher and her plan to win his heart is to ruin his career and life? Huh?

I hope this manga will get better, because il really declined after the beginning

So far the Yankee manga is way better than this one, this one's pace is too fast, I don't know how the author's quality declined so much, he still makes good art, though.

Dropped.

Annoying bitch is too damn annoying, the FMC is too dumb and MC has no consistency at all. Plus the pacing of the manga is fucking atrocious.

Dex-chan lover
@eck89, there is a fine line between obsession and hate. It is more like "if I can't have you then I make sure nobody else will ever want to be with you". That is why she is willing to destroy his career. It is not a true love, but just obsession.

So she's blackmailing him to f*ck her

A real slut. She would be better in an ugly bastard H

I wonder what she'd actually do though if the teacher started acting aggressive and violently attacked her(in a sexual way), I wonder how much she'd enjoy that, after she asked for it

Also, if it were me, I'd just take that f*cking phone out of her hand and smash to the ground(or into her face)
You know who'd let a slut like this f*ck with me.
Sensei is a real coward

Dex-chan lover
She's not gonna be happy even if she marry with the guy. She's just too self centered.

go in the hotel, karate chop her in the neck, pump her full of jizz until leaking out, take a picture from every angle, use pictures to counter blackmail her.

The manga was bad from the begininng, and it's just getting worse chapter after chapter...

Double-page supporter
This was mediocre, the MC wasn't gutless, but now it's shit. Turned out he was just a fucking idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread