Ora, Yomekko sa ikuda! ~ Kosupure JK no Himitsu no Aijou ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Hey, I Hate You

Dex-chan lover
I honestly like the thot because she's cute and creates a lot of (forced stupid) dynamics in this dry manga, also if not for the thot I would drop this a long time ago because our supposedly self insert mc is so hollow that I can't even self insert as him
You have shit taste

Dex-chan lover
Like, I get it, this Shiraishi girl is extremely unlikable, but honestly I pity her more than anything. A teenager that - if her claims are true - has slept with hundreds of different men already shows signs of mental development issues, but then it's revealed that her first experience was a result of rape?

Yeah, she's not gonna win the sensei-bowl and she's being written extremely poorly, but we should cut some slack on her, one of the "symptoms" of being a victim of sexual abuse as a child is extreme promiscuity. I'm honestly feel like reading this series just to see if the girl ends up seeing a therapist or literally anyone else qualified to help her, because she needs help.
Nah fuck that

Dex-chan lover
Lol, is Lindbergh suggesting that he get intimate wit ha figurine of her... then, boy does she ever understand the mind of an otaku or what!

Users who are viewing this thread