Orange Yane no Chiisana Ie

I'm stopping uploading at Vol. 2. Another mate is taking over. Enjoy the manga, it's fantastic! ♡

jak

Contributor
I hated the main guy's ex-wife SOOOOOOOOO much. She's a giant fucking hypocrite.

This manga is one of these treasures you find every now and then, it's really nice, the characters are lovely (except for the ex-wife LOL).

Certainly a must-read.

Dex-chan lover
I know a lot of people reallllly like this manga. And I really liked the beginning. But as I went further into the arcs I started getting more and more impatient with it; for me it sort of tipped over that indefinable border between fluffy vanilla goodless and saccharine nausea-inducement. The female lead's increasingly supernatural ability to cause really horrible people to suddenly completely reform just left me facepalming after a while. And when I say "really horrible", I mean they were portrayed totally over the top as one-dimensional villains just to make her inevitable turning them around all the more dramatic (and stupider). If I had to do it over again, I'd skip most of the second half or so--read the first half or until I started to squirm, and then skip to the last few chapters.
But the early part is really nice, and the art is great--there's something about that girl, she's so sweetly beautiful, so innocently sexy. It's certainly worth a look but I can't wholeheartedly recommend it.

Can't believe his ex-wife never came by to see the kids. It's like she never loved them.

Satisfying ending to a good manga. Hated the bitch ex wife and ex husband of the duo mcs. Wished there were extra chapters for a background story where they regret their lives.

Also wow to the male mc. He went from looking like a beta cuck to a handsome hunk

What I liked in this manga is that things didn't become overly dramatic and dragged on too long with situations arising from the cliché misunderstandings. Got a bit stretched though.

Fed-Kun's army
The ex mom made a choice to cut off her own children. Very fucked up for a mother to do in general. But that chapter where she apologized to them made me tear up. She realized the mistake she made. And has to live with it forever.

WHY THE HELL THIS MANGA IS NOT INTO ANIME YET.. WHY NOWDAYS ANIME JUST LIKE, ISEKAI ISEKAI ISEKAI ISEKAI ISEKAI ISEKAI, OVERPOWER MC, BOOBS BOOOBS BOOBS BOOBS.........

Double-page supporter
@vikers
This ran from 2005 to 2007, I don't think Business Jump will consider making an adaption anymore since it's at least a decade old.

Double-page supporter
Sweet as all frick. Loved the read.

Read this after I finished Yume de Atara, work from the same author.

Dex-chan lover
Wholesome and Christian manga. Unlike certain other manga I found it neat how the two of them were able to psychologically destroy most of the villains present in the story and defeat them using the power of pity and understanding.

That said, I have to join the others in feeling disappointed in the MC's ex-wife. Never checking in on the kids in all those months...really? She's exponentially better than the female MC's ex-husband but that uh...isn't exactly a high hurdle to get over. Hell, it's probably as close to the ground as you could possibly get lmao

Supporter
Not convinced after 5 chapters or so. The father is a total moron who has not learned a thing and still can't put his things together, still relying on the lady in the house to take care of his kids, showing that he has not learned a single lesson from what just happened to him. I'll give a try to some more chapters but for now, I find this totally cliché and dumb.
Edit: OK, reached chapter 27 and it's even worst than I though. Clichés are piling up, supposedly ground adult father spends his time acting like a 15 years old moron teenager. If you're 12 years old, read on if you like these. For all the others, I guess there much better written romance to read with proper characters.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread