orangescans

Thank you for translating the galactic navy officer. I really love it, I hope to more chapter in the future again. ❤️❤️❤️🥺🥺👌

Thank you for translating the galactic navy officer! glad to hear you will continue it as long as there is raws! really want to know what happeneds next.😄

Thanks for all the translations. I'm always looking for something new and well done.

Thank you for picking up Guild no cheat.. was one of those following the light novel translation but it stalled.. I appreciate your effort and translation efforts for Guild no cheat. Thank you again for Guild no cheat.

I appreciate all you've done for bringing Neta Chara Kari Play to be here.
My condolence here. I don't even know that there'd be such people saying unnecessary things about you.
Anyway, good job. And, I'll be here in case you're about to translate neta chara again. :)

Thank You For Translating Neta Chara Kari Play

I didn't knew that there'd some people saying hate comment to you even saying about autistic :(

Again, Thank You for translating this manga, hope you can fight your depression.

My condolences on hearing of the passing of your father. You do what helps you. And you are bringing happiness to others through the translation work you're doing. You being able to do what you've been doing while facing cruel, uneducated, spiteful people means you by default are already a way better person then they'll ever be; no matter what flaws and strengths you or they have. Basically what I'm trying to say of you find any amount of happiness from bringing happiness from others, know that your effort and work in translating does bring me much joy and also many others.

Don't listen to the vocal minority who call you names and try to drag you through the mud.

They are many more who appreciate the work you do and the effort you put into translating.
Thank you for all your hard work.

My condolences on the loss of your father, it's never easy to lose a loved one.

I hope you get through it okay.

Thank you for all your hard work even when you are going through so much right now. Don't let some irrelevant people get you down, what your doing now is plenty fine as is and i enjoy the work you do. Hope you feel better soon and continue on strongly.

Thank you so much for all your translations. I'm very sorry to read about your father and I hope you can find happines. Send you hugs my friend.

sorry for your loss and i do hope u get through your your depression
but sorry i got to say don't drop Neta Chara Kari Play no Tsumori ga Isekai Shoukan because a small group of morons don't know how to appreciate your effort u put into this. ( where the other 99% of us do)
It will not be picked up again ( due to it being this type of manga) and i really enjoy that series when i first saw its 2 chapters that was done before you.
i really don't mind slower uploads from you as long its still being translated.

only made a account here only to say this...

Hey, dude the name is Emech and I'm a fan of your work on Neta Chara and I wanna ask if do you have a Patreon ?
If you do maybe you can put it in the extra pages of any of your work and maybe some of them will find that easier to support you.

P.s
I'm sorry for your loss
Don't be down just cuz somebody call names to you bro, I mean fuck those bastard, they're the one who wanted to read a book that have a big boob girl with a nipple cover in the front cover and it have smut and ecchi in the fucking genre and they don't want to expect a fucking dick and pussy in the manga, FUCK THOSE BITCHES, man.
They don't know how hard it is your work can be, I mean you need to translate shit, redrawing shit, editing shit, etc and now they're shitting on you for work!?
THE MANGA HAVE A FUCKIN SEX SCENE IN THEM!!! I MEAN WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE IF IT HAVE A DICK AND PUSSY!? NOTHIN!!! CUZ IT'S STILL A FUCKIN SEX SCENE!!!
So don't beat yourself up because of those fuck bastards.
Just do what you wanna do!
Go at your own pace!
And ignore the hater!!

P.p.s
All the best to you, thank you for YOUR hard work and GOOD LUCK😁😁😁

Hi @casteryvan. Don't worry my friend we understand that there were difficult times. I hope you can cheer up and just do what ever you like it. To the hell with those trash talkers. Send you hugs and my best wishes.

Users who are viewing this thread