orangescans

thanks for translating Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Saikyou nano wa Fuyou Zaiko no Item deshita xD

Hey bro, love your recent work, Shoukan Sareta Kenja manga was really good and I love it to bits

Hello there, I really appreciate for your work however am penniless, there is a manga that has not been translated in english for a long time but there's still continue, it is really good, it's "Reiko's Style: Despite Being Mistaken for a Rich Villainess, She's Actually Just Penniless". I hope I could continue read this series by your work. Good luck and thanks for your hard work

Hi, just want to ask why the translation use Arthuria in Shoukan Sareta Kenja instead of a more female name of Altria??

Thanks for translating Her Majesty's Swarm. I hope the day when I can do translations like yourself is not too far off

Just wanted to say thanks for the releases after seeing the credit page on Neta Chara.
I've liked your work, and it's been nice to have more especially in current circumstances. Sorry to hear people were being such a bunch of twats, but some of us do truly appreciate the time and work you've put forward. Best of luck with everything irl mate, I know it can be a tough road 🍻

Group Leader
@Otakuman706 Thank you, glad you're enjoying my work. But I've already dropped Neta Chara a long time ago. Other groups are free to continue the series if they like.

Yeah, I saw that about Neta Chara on the last release, and, especially given everything said there, I just wanted to put some positivity out there.
Kinda trying to help balance out the dbags 😢
I'm reading most of your other releases, too, although atm I'm trying to let a few chapters build up to read at once.

I don’t get why these shitheads talk shit about a translator that has to redraw, proofread, and all that shit just to get hated on like if they don’t like it don’t read it or just make it yourself if you think it’s so fucking easy

Can’t wait for next chapter release I’m reading most of your work keep up the good work and don’t get sick!
Edit: Her Majesty's Swarm is my favorite!

hello! thank you for translating Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku

Users who are viewing this thread