Orc ga Okashite Kurenai!

Fed-Kun's army
"A story about a noble female knight and her attempts to lose her virginity to her husband."
Don't bang a disgusting Orc then...

Fed-Kun's army
Documentary of "Strong independent Western woman" who marries an enemy of her nation only to find herself still sexually frustrated while her fellow citizens are literally fighting at risk of their lives to keep the enemies at bay. Circa 2020

"Hey Human BOI, how can you compete?"

Dex-chan lover
I think the orc is supposed to seem like a good dude to the reader, but he really just comes off as neglectful and dumb

Her lack of abs is a little disappointing.
Female Knights with ripped abs are the best.

Her attempts are pitifully disgusting while her husband is just neglecting, sort of like he doesn’t have the capacity to think hard.

Dex-chan lover
it got discontinued at 35 chapters...? why it lasted that long is beyond me.

> I think the orc is supposed to seem like a good dude to the reader, but he really just comes off as neglectful and dumb

isn't it pretty much a shitty version of Ii orc no hi? There were a few trashes after it appeared e.g. Hentai Elf to Majime Orc.

Double-page supporter
Second to last page of the first chapter had me yell out "Oh fuck this." Could care less if he is an orc, but the very first impression of him is that he comes off as an unlikable prick.

The orc is a self insert for all the fatbodies who want a pretty woman to throw herself at them and work hard to keep them happy, all while they selfishly indulge in gluttony.

After seeing the rating I did some searching and found that this is the 9th lowest rated series on the site. https://mangadex.org/search?s=6&p=65&tag_mode_inc=all&tag_mode_exc=any#listing

Kind of impressive tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread