Orcsen Oukokushi – Yaban na Ooku no Kuni wa, Ikanishite Heiwa na Elf no Kuni wo Yakiharau ni Itatta ka

Dex-chan lover
OH my god... please I really want to see special(species) racism to be done well here. Not babied but also not over the top that its just cringe. They arent humans with different skin colors or location. Theyre fkin DIFFERENT species and so obviously veeeerrrryy different cultures and normality, they can't just go kumbaya and say we're not so different blahblahblah, that happens after many trials of patience and understanding. I wonder if there are going to be multiple gods as well similar to the DnD world, that would make it better.

Double-page supporter
OH wow! Elf racism and genocide. And a very oddball orc (so far). I'm kind of curious to know if there is something more about this orc king as well as what kind of deal they made. Judging by the end perhaps it's one of those "misunderstood kind leader" bosses, gotta wait and see.

Double-page supporter
OH wow! Elf racism and genocide. And a very oddball orc (so far). I'm kind of curious to know if there is something more about this orc king as well as what kind of deal they made. Judging by the end perhaps it's one of those "misunderstood kind leader" bosses, gotta wait and see.
I do wonder when the "reincarnation " tag applies. Maybe the King Gustav is a reincarnator? I can't remember if there was an "isekai" tag. EDIT: Yes, it is there

Also, I wonder if orcs have a lifespan comparable to humans. She recalls fighting some pretty barbaric orcs over a century ago, and retained the image of those in her memory. Hence the shock at finding civilized orcs coming to her aid. But with human lifespans, a lot can happen in a century and a half. It's enough to go from flintlock muskets and swords to automatic rifles and artillery.

Dex-chan lover
81wpT0M4bJL._SL1500_.jpg

bro, the cover is too funny, I can't hold my laugh.... :dogkek: :dogkek: :dogkek:

so far so good, thanks for the first chapter, I hope some kind souls pick this one

Users who are viewing this thread