Ordinary Emperor - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000
Oohh ok thanks for the spoilers I was about to write the dad's name in the black list lol

Aggregator gang
@unime
also she is 14 but she's like 4 foot.... I don't see her growing anymore
You do realise that diet also effect our growth, right. Those who have less nutrient tend to grow slow or stunted.
Same thing also happen to those in the previous centuries from our world.
Even today we can see that. Take example of the size differences between South Korean people with the North Korean people.

Now considering that she's from a poor family and work as a maid servant, of course her grown didn't match her age, compare to a 14yo who probably from a noble family.

Fed-Kun's army
I dislike the MC's naivity.

Also, why did the noble woman beg the tiny, weak, little girl when there were 4 adults with weapons around, while at the same time admitting to the theft. That makes ZERO sense.

Dex-chan lover
first chapter and I am so ready to see how things grow from here!!

@Wilhelm_Stenvall She probably asked the girl for help because the girl is naive and showed a bit of a backbone before, unlike the guys with swords who were cowering in fear and ignoring her (and she probably knew them well enough to know they’d leave her die to save themselves). It makes plenty of sense.

Fed-Kun's army
@Fro5tburn Pretty sure, in the inworld characters eyes, the other people showed way less fear on their faces. The fear is just blatant so we can see it.

Dex-chan lover
@Wilhelm_Stenvall @Fro5tburn Wouldn't the reason she asked her for help be because she expected the kid to sic her badass monstrous dragon on the monster?
It clearly was dangerous enough that a witch needs long enough to prepare an attack after being given permission to be ambushed by a monster, and is monstrous enough that everyones first thought when stumbling upon her hugging it is that the witch must be right, she is threatening them with it /s

Dex-chan lover
i found this on japan's amazon 2 years ago so I'm glad someone picked it up

Hmm I wonder if there will be a twist thag the little dragon is actually her dad or something because they looks so similar to each other on the cover...

Users who are viewing this thread