Ordinary Emperor - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Nep

Dex-chan lover
"*Gasp* Did someone say Emperor? No! NOT AGAAAII-

ALL HAIL LELOUCH! ALL HAIL LELOUCH! ALL HAIL LELOUCH!"

-excerpt by someone still affected by a Geass

Dex-chan lover
Some worldbuilding from the source WN:

- Draconian royals only birth 1 heir with no siblings to prevent succession battles. When asked what if something happened to the sole heir, Kuronagi states nothing has ever happened since draconians are immune to most diseases and heal quickly. Also, the royals are respected so much no native would dream of harming them.

- The emperor never knew he had a child. Haru's mom only found out she was pregnant after leaving him, and kept it secret since she didn't want to bother him anymore. (She broke up over the differences in lifespan, she didn't want to make him suffer as she aged and died).

- Kuronagi has guilt issues over failing to save the emperor, and sees restoring Haru to the throne as his penance.

Also, the manga is complete.

Dex-chan lover
Disappointed didn't get to see what happens to the other people

Group Leader
A member of the squee squad is trapped inside this manga, it is our DUTY to help it!

Group Leader
I'm glad answers are slowly being given, like why she's so smol and other things that fill plot holes~ hoping we're in a ride for a good one!

Aggregator gang
She is kinda cruel calling him a dog because he smiled....Plus why couldn’t they call it “Ordinary Empress”? I mean she is female, I thought for once finally we may actually be getting an emperor story but it’s a another empress....again....I mean even if it is a ‘emperor‘ it’s usually cross dressing or gay......

Users who are viewing this thread