Ore Dake 2-Shuume Gachizei - Tsuyo Sugite Game Balance wo Hakai Shita - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
So he gave back the contract? (how do you even do that with digital data? he could have copied it as much as he wanted... or rather, when you send it back to someone, it is a copy that you send them) I was liking the mc until now, but doing that will only allow that company to continue operating like that.

And I wonder why the metafes staff is allowing him to run around nude, when the game is supposedly hyper-realistic and thus this act makes the stream automatically be 18+

Double-page supporter
So he gave back the contract? (how do you even do that with digital data? he could have copied it as much as he wanted... or rather, when you send it back to someone, it is a copy that you send them) I was liking the mc until now, but doing that will only allow that company to continue operating like that.

And I wonder why the metafes staff is allowing him to run around nude, when the game is supposedly hyper-realistic and thus this act makes the stream automatically be 18+
He's not fully nude. It's just the gamer term for no armor. Very popular in souls-like games. For example, LetMeSoloHer from elden ring is super popular for joining random games with just a pot on his head to solo a really hard boss.

Dex-chan lover
He's not fully nude. It's just the gamer term for no armor. Very popular in souls-like games. For example, LetMeSoloHer from elden ring is super popular for joining random games with just a pot on his head to solo a really hard boss.
I know he isn't fully nude, we do see the underwear. But my point is that ppl irl running around in nothing but underwear is enough to make any stream 18+, and this game is super realistic in graphics etc.

Dex-chan lover
I know he isn't fully nude, we do see the underwear. But my point is that ppl irl running around in nothing but underwear is enough to make any stream 18+, and this game is super realistic in graphics etc.
probably has different rule than our world now which most people online usually whinning about slight lewd or gore that they don't like :v

Users who are viewing this thread