Ore dake Fuguu Skill no Isekai Shoukan Hangyakuki ~Saijaku Skill "Kyuushuu" ga Subete o Nomikomu made~ - Ch. 46 - Chance Meeting

Tju

Dex-chan lover
ok that was way to vague for me. I don't fully understand what the author wanted to imply.
but I assume they need to find the bodies of the old heroes, who may or may not be alive in some form, and retake the powers !?

Dex-chan lover
ok that was way to vague for me. I don't fully understand what the author wanted to imply.
but I assume they need to find the bodies of the old heroes, who may or may not be alive in some form, and retake the powers !?
looks like they each have some part of the seal

Dex-chan lover
The plot suddenly becomes really complex
giphy.webp

My brain bailed on me saying, "F*ck you, I didn't get paid enough for this!"

Dex-chan lover
This was alot of pages to tell us the names of the old heroes and we have to meet them to unravel the seal. Also why do all the antagonists in this series outside of the students keep jsut not getting rid of their enemy like the MC? This is retarded to not get rid of a threat until they are more powerful to make it fun.

Also showing us a crying healer chick means nothing, she laid in that bed when she decided to return to the students. She's oh so sad about 2 guys who literally helped kill several of her classmates and were decaying so would have died anyways at some point. Maybe she should have thought about all of this when oh I dunno she engaged in a genocide or when she sided and went with the class who kept trying to kill the guy she liked for no reason other then a "leader" who is trash. Absolute no sympathy for her.

Dex-chan lover
Also why do all the antagonists in this series outside of the students keep jsut not getting rid of their enemy like the MC? This is retarded to not get rid of a threat until they are more powerful to make it fun.
To be fair, seems justified to me in this specific case.

She is not fighting them because they are a threat, she is fighting them because she enjoy fighting. So she wants them to become stronger first so they give her a better, maybe even closer fight.
Similar to Akuma in Street Fighter.
Or anyone that plays games in the harder difficulties or with challenge trials/weaknesses added.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I guess they now know what quest they will be running next.
Also Healer girl's resolve is crumbling again.

Dex-chan lover
Also showing us a crying healer chick means nothing, she laid in that bed when she decided to return to the students. She's oh so sad about 2 guys who literally helped kill several of her classmates and were decaying so would have died anyways at some point. Maybe she should have thought about all of this when oh I dunno she engaged in a genocide or when she sided and went with the class who kept trying to kill the guy she liked for no reason other then a "leader" who is trash. Absolute no sympathy for her.
You are missing the point here.
It looks like the "Divine Light" Claus, who was introduced in this chapter, is going to aproach the healer girl and proly use her misery/sadness to manipulate her to do something... stupid.
Edit: It's even possible that this guy is root of all evil, because, as everyone knows, church in manga = evil.

Also, Krusha raises good point here. It has been 400 years, if her and other members of hero's party were humans then they should be long dead.

Double-page supporter
My total synopsis for this journey has been pain shakenly stale either its eerie and cryptic or just fighting and blood massacre , not saying there needs to be a conclusion but there needs to be a solid direction of where this manga is going so far all we know is that there trying to remove her seal and that the current hero's are in trouble.

Supporter
My total synopsis for this journey has been pain shakenly stale either its eerie and cryptic or just fighting and blood massacre , not saying there needs to be a conclusion but there needs to be a solid direction of where this manga is going so far all we know is that there trying to remove her seal and that the current hero's are in trouble.
Its mistery after mistery, its the repeating premise. At least one will be unraveled in a couple of chapters...

Users who are viewing this thread