Ore dake Fuguu Skill no Isekai Shoukan Hangyakuki ~Saijaku Skill "Kyuushuu" ga Subete o Nomikomu made~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - Training

Dex-chan lover
Hero Ray really did use Usurpation to take ALL THE SKILLS.

Witch Ordina - Akane
Divine Light Klaus - May ( whatever )
Ogre King - MC now, I guess since the previous owner died it returned to Hero Ray...
Hero Ray - jerk and probably final boss
Krusha & Tempest Sword - two side girls

I bet Hero Ray was forced to share, based on the mummy wrap he is bound.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
yeah this just made it all the more obvious the previous chapter could have been cut down to 5 pages instead and have had the second half of this chapter in instead. now i'm really questioning why so many demi humans sided with the crazy racist kingdom that was genociding their kind. aside from some kind of brainwashing ability possibly being the cause i just don't understand why any of them would fight alongside the former hero.
Remember THE Euro story, why did everyone side with the news when what it did is to reduce their savings in old currency into LESS than a ratio OF 1:1 to A DOLLAR??? For old folks it is genocide & for the children TOO, " mom worked hard and hardly see her at home, father goes home tired or drunk and beats me up... ". It would have been obvious by now that starving the people to death IS GENOCIDE, ESPECIALLY IF THOSE ARE POOR HELPLESS ELDERLY OR CHILDREN BEATEN UP BY PARENTS. It made everyone even in the manga too busy to survive, AS THE MINISTER SAID. What the minister fears is A CRUSADE, which is being done IN THE PAST HISTORIES. I guess the mangaka is banned to say CRUSADE too.

The reason is that the government used a devious scheme called "SKILLS" (Euro) TO MAKE people kill each other, UNDER THE PREMISE OF UNITY ( 7 HEROES ).

If I was understanding this correctly, we have a hero party 400 years ago consisting with non-human races but joined a genocide against the demon (and potentially other demi-human) race with the human supremist empire? wth

• Thinking
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
If I was understanding this correctly, we have a hero party 400 years ago consisting with non-human races but joined a genocide against the demon (and potentially other demi-human) race with the human supremist empire? wth
I guess barely, because of all the old game seven heroes only one is an elf - the male healer. This time the empire ensured all heroes are human.

Users who are viewing this thread