Ore dake Fuguu Skill no Isekai Shoukan Hangyakuki ~Saijaku Skill "Kyuushuu" ga Subete o Nomikomu made~ - Ch. 66 - Restoring Honor

Dex-chan lover
If you have already considered that and won't dol it, you must have a good reason.
It probably has to do with if you do that, they won't retreat until they have exterminated every single imperial soldier, black wolf mercenary and decimate the heroes themselves; and probably they would utterly destroy the empire itself afterwards. And with the level of power they already have and is currently increasing that's a very real possibility.

Didn't tell you in the military academy to NOT poke a hornet's nest if you can avoid it?

Dex-chan lover
that glass guy... needs to get a heavy humble pie. Bet that he never got slapped once. such a piece of shit.

Dex-chan lover
Did Rei actually divided into 2?!
Considering the thing about her complete change in personality in the past, I think this is a bit different. Could also relate to what happens when someone absorbs too many skills without the ability to handle it. Could be that Rei gave up after killing her friend, and an amalgam of skills taken from others formed a new personality that was a reflection of Rei. If she wasn't a proper vessel for the skills it would have just gone wild and then decayed away, but she is a proper vessel and so when she lost the will to go on the skills took control and formed this new personality. At least that's what the final panel there makes me think.

Dex-chan lover
Rei, realizing the audience now knows she's a cute girl: "I won't be needing this anymore~"

Swaps outfit
It's a reveal that we've seen her before. She's been with Chancellor Denis basically every time she appears like that, looking as though she was his assistant. I think she first shows up that way in chapter 6.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/7dcec3c5-3b97-4f08-b4be-cb458885ef2c/11
Basically it's clearing up the mystery around her, revealing that she's not someone that is part of the faction of the hero Rei, as previously suggested, but is in fact Rei herself.

Edited because I mixed up minister Roy and chancellor Denis, though she does appear with both of them as Roy seems like another of Denis's assistants.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
As much as the goodie goodie mc wants, I don’t think they’ll be any redeeming for that rei girl.

Aggregator gang
Isn't that the sword wielding bodyguard of the one girl with the evil twin, who has been separated from her master because she killed that one guy?
Yeah, that looks like Kaidou Saya, the long haired one of the pair of sword girls who were actually capable, unlike the rest of the background classmates. People should go re-read chapter 55 if they've forgotten what's going on with her.

I'm confused at how people think it's dual Ray, I'd have though her fringe would at least be a giveaway they're different people.

Dex-chan lover
It's a reveal that we've seen her before. She's been with minster Roy basically every time she appears like that, looking as though she was his assistant. I think she first shows up that way in chapter 6.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/7dcec3c5-3b97-4f08-b4be-cb458885ef2c/11
Basically it's clearing up the mystery around her, revealing that she's not someone that is part of the faction of the hero Rei, as previously suggested, but is in fact Rei herself.
Oh shit good catched, and only Witches eye recognized her and Rei knew she got found out.

Dex-chan lover
well she absorbed a ton of abilities. so its not impossible to have a clone ability of some sort.
Or maybe the skills itself has a will somehow? I mean rei character changes suddenly in the flashback after all, just saying.

Users who are viewing this thread