Ore dake Fuguu Skill no Isekai Shoukan Hangyakuki ~Saijaku Skill "Kyuushuu" ga Subete o Nomikomu made~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Reunion.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what was supposed to happen in this chapter, but the manga didn't manage to depict it. In this manga chapter, Yuuto was single-handedly beating all the imperials, with none of them being his opponent, despite Yuuto not even using his full OP powers, by far. He could steal they skills with impunity. Yet suddenly he says they shouldn't pursue the humans because "they are better than us right now." Wut? In the novel the fight must have been quite a bit different for the dude to say that. Here in the manga he could have slaughtered them all without breaking a sweat.

It looks like he only killed that one punk. One punk in exchange for a number of demons killled, including small children. That shows Yuuto doesn't much care about demon lives either. I don't subscribe to the religion of edgelordism, but even according to the rules of traditional warfare (which I do subscribe to), he could have kept killing the enemies until they surrendered. After that, he could have exchanged the survivors for a ransom with the human empire.

Double-page supporter
Most likely his former classmates didnt come alone, since it was an order from the royals/army, high chance the army was behind them.
That or, and that's more likely, he said that in the way that he could protect himself but if they were to retaliate they could aim for the survivors and he wouldnt be able to protect them all. That's my guess at least.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the story is trying so hard to be edge, but actually doesn't carry through with anything overly edgy, would probably be better if it was more like, The Strongest Braves Craves Revenge

Dex-chan lover
So dumb. Why didn't he also absorb and kill Myamoto? For plot's sake they just let the raid escape.

Dex-chan lover
So dumb. Why didn't he also absorb and kill Myamoto? For plot's sake they just let the raid escape.
Cause Melia said no, in case you didn't notice, she's the one picking and choosing what Yuto absorbs, why would she want anything from someone like him? They don't need Miyamoto's skills

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess: even after all of these, when they (mc and the classmates) finally fight one to death, mc will still refuse to fight with more intention than to "knock unconscious" the other party.

Dex-chan lover
These people literally murdered children with their hands.

Like a kindergarten sch••l sh¤¤ting.

That takes... far, FAR more brainwashing, trauma, and stress than ANY of them have been through, for one.

For two... he not only lets them go, but he fucking heals them?! What was the motivation with that?!

"Oh, you lost an arm slaughtering children? Right when you wanted to hack them down like a side of beef? Poor, baby; let me help you..."

What, and I truly want to know, THE ACTUAL FUCK

Group Leader
"They're better than us right now"
Wtf? You just roflstomped their two strongest with no effort. Lazy writing to curb the exponential power growth of the MC.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not into mass slaughter MCs... but when they are murderers like those guys, the MC should have wiped them out. He didn't even use his erosive dragon shot. He's immortal too. There is no reason why he wouldn't win the fight. Letting them go is so retarded.

Users who are viewing this thread