Ore dake Fuguu Skill no Isekai Shoukan Hangyakuki ~Saijaku Skill "Kyuushuu" ga Subete o Nomikomu made~ - Ch. 66 - Restoring Honor

Dex-chan lover
It's a reveal that we've seen her before. She's been with minster Roy basically every time she appears like that, looking as though she was his assistant. I think she first shows up that way in chapter 6.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/7dcec3c5-3b97-4f08-b4be-cb458885ef2c/11
Basically it's clearing up the mystery around her, revealing that she's not someone that is part of the faction of the hero Rei, as previously suggested, but is in fact Rei herself.
I'll be honest, i didn't even realize we already knew her until you pointed it out.

Fed-Kun's army
At this point, you have to feel some sympathy for Roy, while he’s just doing his job, the rest of the ministers have either turned traitor or noped out.

Dex-chan lover
Did Rei actually divided into 2?!
What are you talking about?
At the end of the chapter, she just changed her appearance.. to the secretary we have already seen in some chapters. In fact, she is the one who 'killed' the elf minister.
The other girl in the last panel is Kaido Saya [the Sword Saint], who was tricked into killing a classmate and thus falling right into Rei's lap.

Edit: Lol at none commenting that Miyamoto [the Hero] is most likely done for.

Dex-chan lover
If hentai has taught me anything we need oni goddess to become a futa and knock some sense into reí.
I do wonder why she’s listening to them when she could probably kill them all.

Users who are viewing this thread