Ore dake Fuguu Skill no Isekai Shoukan Hangyakuki ~Saijaku Skill "Kyuushuu" ga Subete o Nomikomu made~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Barrier

Dex-chan lover
So with this, when he brings down the Minister, he'll have the summoned in his debt. Hopefully it'll actually go that smoothly. There's still that moron Miyamoto, and that even more halfwitted Onizuka to deal with. Well, with the barrier up, let's see how the ordinary people now deal with Yuto and his demi-human allies. Based on descriptions last chapter, Nagisa and Saya might be the most problematic, depending on how they might view the situation.

Dex-chan lover
I swear if the genociding school members get hand waved forgiven I'll flip a table like Flip like what a joke how could they not realise the guy who ordered them to GENOCIDE the old, injured and children might not be on the up and up.........

Why even SUMMON THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE IF YOU ARE GOING TO KILL THEM SO SOON.
This is also another stupid point, why summon if your just trying to kill them, I'd get if they were gonna steal the abilities but no instead they are getting sealed like the hero of the past so they are just gonna die.

So with this, when he brings down the Minister, he'll have the summoned in his debt. Hopefully it'll actually go that smoothly. There's still that moron Miyamoto, and that even more halfwitted Onizuka to deal with. Well, with the barrier up, let's see how the ordinary people now deal with Yuto and his demi-human allies. Based on descriptions last chapter, Nagisa and Saya might be the most problematic, depending on how they might view the situation.
I'm gonna guess Ogre and president are still gonna try to kill MC and stay evil in the very least. I'm assuming the MC's abilities won't be sealed or in the least the Demon Queen has abilities still.

Why even SUMMON THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE IF YOU ARE GOING TO KILL THEM SO SOON.
Narrative. By summoning them and having a hero, you can spread the word that a hero was summoned and the kingdom is stronger for it. It seems the end goal is to kill the "hero(es)" and then frame their deaths on their enemies. This would unite more factions under your banner and possibly attract some powerful allies (perhaps gain leverage on them to force them into compliance?). At least, I think that is what the author is going for.

Dex-chan lover
Narrative. By summoning them and having a hero, you can spread the word that a hero was summoned and the kingdom is stronger for it. It seems the end goal is to kill the "hero(es)" and then frame their deaths on their enemies. This would unite more factions under your banner and possibly attract some powerful allies (perhaps gain leverage on them to force them into compliance?). At least, I think that is what the author is going for.
I hope they give us an answer, if its left unanswered it's pretty poo.

Dex-chan lover
Villain going for Instant Self-Destruction instead of doing an Approach-and-See Method. sad how quickly they wanna end this arc.

Dex-chan lover
I'm fairly certain such an elaborate thought never visited the author's mind. My bet is the author is doing this to make the villain, the financial minister, look oh so bad. I mean, he even explained everything to the heroes in great detail. At the end of the day, training the heroes and having them do dungeon excursions is pretty pointless if you are just going to kill them.

We do actually know that Salisford was disappointed by the heroes' weakness. If everything so far had been handled a little bit differently, this development wouldn't have looked quite so stupid. In comparison, the real world military technology development is full of stories of expensive projects that were ultimately dropped and buried, most of the investments lost, because the end results were below expectations. It would make a pretty weak plot element in fantasy manga, but not altogether unrealistic. But you still gotta make it look like that, which this story didn't. This just feels like nothing makes any sense and the author was pulling everything out of his ass as he kept writing, with no preplanning.

Group Leader
In page 6 it says "Sekiguchi's (Summon)!?". Who is sekiguchi?
I check the raw and The name written there is 積木 which is read "Tsumiki". Even the author put Furigana on it.
I know this scanlation based on MTL. But please, at least have a little bit of understanding in japanese, and not just take an A.I translation at face value.

Dex-chan lover
I'm fairly certain such an elaborate thought never visited the author's mind. My bet is the author is doing this to make the villain, the financial minister, look oh so bad. I mean, he even explained everything to the heroes in great detail. At the end of the day, training the heroes and having them do dungeon excursions is pretty pointless if you are just going to kill them.

We do actually know that Salisford was disappointed by the heroes' weakness. If everything so far had been handled a little bit differently, this development wouldn't have looked quite so stupid. In comparison, the real world military technology development is full of stories of expensive projects that were ultimately dropped and buried, most of the investments lost, because the end results were below expectations. It would make a pretty weak plot element in fantasy manga, but not altogether unrealistic. But you still gotta make it look like that, which this story didn't. This just feels like nothing makes any sense and the author was pulling everything out of his ass as he kept writing, with no preplanning.
Also if their plan is to say they summoned a hero then they could just lie and claim they did. No need to actually do it just to dispose of them, if anything having substandard heroes just raises the chance a rumour that the heros suck worse then mook soldiers.

Dex-chan lover
I think the finance boy might be wildly overstepping his authority to cover his ass on the slave/survivor issue.

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking that as well tbh, all governments do this in our world as well. Do/say one thing to gain popularity amongst the masses, to bring other countries under your banner, and to make hostile governments to cease hostilities for a short time. It’s a rather common tactic to use

Dex-chan lover
wtf was even the point of summoning the heroes if you're just gonna kill them off? if you fear how powerful they will become? if you have slaves/bodyguards stronger then the summoned heroes?

this is just so stupid.

Dex-chan lover
The delusional kids finally got brought out of lala land back into reality with that statement lol

Users who are viewing this thread